Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Calzaghe Fights Kessler...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reid was better and had a better punch then Kessler. You guys really have to study Kessler opponents to see that he is not nearly the puncher. He got skills but they are nothing spectacular and prime Reid was better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      Reid was better and had a better punch then Kessler. You guys really have to study Kessler opponents to see that he is not nearly the puncher. He got skills but they are nothing spectacular and prime Reid was better.
      Their punch is close, but a better punch does not make you a better boxer, imo their skills level is not even close.

Comment

Kessler won't be Calzaghe's biggest win - It will be his first defeat.
        Last edited by Peder; 06-02-2007, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GunStar View Post
          Their punch is close, but a better punch does not make you a better boxer, imo their skills level is not even close.
          Reid had skills and reflexes, I am not saying Kessler is crap, he will definately be better then Lacy against Joe(based on his style alone) and he is big and strong fighter but his offensive arsenal is limited(although what he does, he does very good given his ability) at best and he is not nearly as quick. I might give him a slight edge in movement over Reid but this is under a big review as well since I did not watch Reid's fights in a while.

I think Kessler will be Joe's second hardest opponents, mainly based on the fact that Joe will study him better then even Lacy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            Reid had skills and reflexes, I am not saying Kessler is crap, he will definately be better then Lacy against Joe(based on his style alone) and he is big and strong fighter but his offensive arsenal is limited(although what he does, he does very good given his ability) at best and he is not nearly as quick. I might give him a slight edge in movement over Reid but this is under a big review as well since I did not watch Reid's fights in a while.

I think Kessler will be Joe's second hardest opponents, mainly based on the fact that Joe will study him better then even Lacy.
            I've never been impressed with Reid, yea he beat Calzaghe but that does not mean he was great.

Kessler reminds of a big Barrera with better defense and a better jab, Reid or Calzaghe never been technically solid like the way Kessler is.

I will put any amount of cash against any limey or Cal fan that wants to put some cash against me, Kessler will win this fight pretty easily.

Comment

Kessler reminds of a big Barrera with better defense and a better jab
              That's disgusting.

Comment

I will put any amount of cash against any limey or Cal fan that wants to put some cash against me, Kessler will win this fight pretty easily.

Be prepared to lose some cash dude, if that offer still stands, and im still around here closer to the fight, id like to do that deal with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cletus Funk View Post
                  That's disgusting.
                  Care to explain??

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post

Be prepared to lose some cash dude, if that offer still stands, and im still around here closer to the fight, id like to do that deal with you.
                    You can PM if they ever fight, this will be the easiest money in the bank.

Comment

I've never been impressed with Reid, yea he beat Calzaghe but that does not mean he was great.

Kessler reminds of a big Barrera with better defense and a better jab, Reid or Calzaghe never been technically solid like the way Kessler is.
                      LOL, thats just wrong. Kessler does not move Like MAB, he does not throw hooks off off jab nor does he throw any sort of counter uppercut the way barrera did.

Comment

Working...
                      X