Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Adrien Broner, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia is improving rapidly. That left hook can take out anyone, that goes for broner or any fighter

Garcia has good timing Broner from what we have seen is stationary for now. Garcia gives him a tough fight. Cannot wait until broner officially settles at 140. Totally different game. Much better fighters and powerful guys

Comment

Both are overrated, but I go with Garcia because he would end Broner with a lethal left hook as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
        Both are overrated, but I go with Garcia because he would end Broner with a lethal left hook as usual.
        How is Garcia overrated ? If anything he's very underrated on this site.

Comment

Garcia. I hope he just wings a hook the whole time. literally. Go Dan!

Comment

Close poll....

Comment

Khan is a much different fighter than broner, he was overwhelmingly offensive which left openings for a swifty counter. Broner has shown to be a counterpuncher who doesn't mind leading. Granted rees wasn't Garcia but i think broner would best be challenged by a pressure fighter. Garcia.and broner have similar styles but broner is faster and more accurate i take broner by late ko with Garcia not being able to find an answer for pot shotting

Comment

Doesn't matter how overwhelming Khan can be at times, while Khan is getting the best of his opponents he is in turn giving them more hope, Garcia had all the opportunities in the world to catch Khan, all he had to do was punch between those combinations. Broner is a far more selective lead puncher, he's not gonna throw 4-5 punch combinations unless he sees that your vulnerable. Again, I think Garcia is heavily underrated on these boards but Broner wins easy, and I do mean easy. I'm not so sure Garcia even wins a round, I see Broner tagging him easy from mid range, and especially in close.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Doesn't matter how overwhelming Khan can be at times, while Khan is getting the best of his opponents he is in turn giving them more hope, Garcia had all the opportunities in the world to catch Khan, all he had to do was punch between those combinations. Broner is a far more selective lead puncher, he's not gonna throw 4-5 punch combinations unless he sees that your vulnerable. Again, I think Garcia is heavily underrated on these boards but Broner wins easy, and I do mean easy. I'm not so sure Garcia even wins a round, I see Broner tagging him easy from mid range, and especially in close.
                  I agree. I was saying overwhelmingly offensive in terms of not defending himself well. Broner has defense and will provide less openings.

Comment

Revisiting this thread after Broner - Malignaggi fight.

Comment

As much as Id like to see Broner knocked out I dont think Danny would be able to land his shots. I can just see his looping hooks being blocked by Broners Philly shell all night long getting countered, busted up and outboxed.

Hope im wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X