No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Highlights from IV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
    what facts do you have that absolutely 100% proves Marquez is not on PEDs?
    You are the accuser the burden of proof is on you. I'll Give you one fact that is 100% UNdisputable, Marquez took a post fight drug test and came back Clean. Now since you are the one who is disputing that he cheated, prove it. I'll hear you out as long as you bring relative evidence. Any opinions, hearsay, and suspicion is not evidence, I already know what you think/believe just now waiting for you to prove it.
    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 01-16-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      pac ate flush shots from much bigger and supposedly harder punching guys tho...so now at 39 years old marquez hits harder than someone like miguel cotto or 160+lb maragarito? if pac's punch resistance declined then that's one hell of a decline...
      or Pac didnt take his PEDS see how that works

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        You are the accuser the burden of proof is on you. I'll Give you one fact Marquez took a post fight drug test and came back Clean. Now since you are the one who is disputing that he cheated, prove it. I'll hear you out as long as you bring relative evidence. Any opinions, hearsay, and suspicion is not evidence, I already know what you think/believe just now waiting for you to prove it.
        so based on the post fight drug test, you are 100% sure Marquez is clean?

Comment

the commission did there part JMM pass the test they had with flying colors why can't you accept it

Comment

it's just shocking that marquez at 39 years old now possesses the power to put pac on his ass twice in just 6 rounds... and add to the fact that heredia, a known ped dealer, helped prepare marquez just adds more to the suspicion.
            Does PEDs have any connection to punching power? I would think that PEDs would help a fighter absorb punishment, but Pac was able to hurt him. The only loose end is Heredia. Take him outta the equation, and nobody would be questioning the outcome. If Pac also believes that JMM is on something, then he should ask for stricter testing in the 5th fight.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 01-16-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Let the commission do their job.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Let the commission do their job.
                yup, that's what i thought. you are not 100% sure Marquez is clean.

Comment

Are you 100% sure Marquez is clean?
                  Originally posted by lieutenant View Post
                  His test after the fight came back negative. That's the only thing I can go by.
                  so in other words you are not 100% sure Marquez is clean. Thank you. move along now.

Comment

interesting gif...so marquez in his prime landed that same over hand right but couldn't knock down pac..yet at 39 yrs old he's able to land the same punch on pac but this time was packing enough power to knock hm down effortlessly with it....and at 39 years old. heredia supplying the good ****....
                    looks about the same...even the way pac was moving back. only difference was marquez was packing more power at 39 years old...just look at how ripped and huge his upper body is.
                    pac's stance looks practically the same.....only real difference is pac dropped both of his hands the first time, and marquez had enough power at 39 years old to drop him in the 4th fight. even in the second fight marquez was landing hard flush shots on pac...only difference is that now at 39 years old marquez has more power than guys like miguel cotto and antonio margarito...marquez knocked pac out cold..almost dead like...with ONE punch...even nacho was surprised at how more explosive and harder a puncher marquez has become.
                    You guys are kidding right? How long have you watched boxing for? Are you so far up your own arses, you don't see what's happening here?

Just explain this one thing for me: Pac lands the straight left on Marquez a thousand times. Why doesn't he drop him every time like he did in the their first round? It's the exact same punch.

Because it's ****ing boxing you little ****suckers! Not every punch lands exactly the same.

Let me illustrate this. Their fourth fight, Marquez is much closer to Pac and isn't extended over his front leg with his feet not set at all and he catches Pac in the middle of his punch, instead of at the end where there is much less power. He also catches him on the side of his cheek in the 4th so it snaps his head more, instead of closer to the middle of his head where his neck takes more of the impact.

Unless you're blind ******s, you would know this happens in boxing in every single fight since the start of its history.

Marquez landed the exact same punch that KHTFO two rounds before. Why didn't it put him to sleep? It was exactly the same punch. Come on geniuses, explain it? Explain why every landed straight left doesn't put Marquez down? That's what you're implying. That two similar punches, whether landed differently or not, must have the same effect.

That two similar punches have to have had the same force, same impact, same shock, same trajectory, same speed, power, stance....on and on. Yet, you don't even talk about why Pac couldn't drop Marquez in their second fight with the same hard left hands, or drop him at all in their third fight, despite landing hard straight left hands like he did in the first round.

Power comes from the feet right? All you need to do is look at the difference between his stance. First one he's already moving onto his front leg and taking away his power because Pac is further away, thus landing the shot at the end of its arc. The knock down one, he is right up close, and has full power from his stance right in the perfect centre with both feet set.

His feet are perfectly and completely set right as he lands the punch, with Pac much closer. It could not have been better for him. The first isn't remotely similar, apart from it being the same type of punch. A looping overhand right. Where Pac is, how far away he is, where the punch is in its trajectory, Marquez' feet, and the intent he has. All different. In context, you can also see Marquez has thought to what might come back in the first fight punch, because he is pushing back and thinking about defense straight away, hence his feet not being so set. In the fourth fight, he is only thinking about landing that punch with full force, and nothing after.

It's as different as the straight left hands that hit Marquez clean and put him down and those that did not. It's as ****ing simple as that you morons. Grow a goddamned brain. Stop being ignorant little *****es.

You guys see this every fight, yet you still can't work it out. You honestly think, really honestly think, that every punch that is remotely similar should work the same way and have exactly the same impact?

Why doesn't every liver shot drop a guy? It's the exact same punch. Why doesn't someone who can KO a guy with it do it every time he lands it? Why not?

Why did Castillo suddenly drop Corrales twice late in the fight with two counter left hooks, ones that he had landed over and over before? Why did it take 8/9 rounds for Ward to drop Ausgustus with a body shot, despite landing 4000 of the same shot before?

Why did Khan nearly put Maidana out in the first round with a body shot, yet couldn't even get him down at all for the next 11 rounds, with the same shot?

Why did Pac stop Morales twice, with the same left hands, but couldn't even put him down once in the first fight? MUST BE ROIDS!!!!! IT'S THE ONLY EXPLANATION! There is no other explanation. ****ing dumb ****s.
                    Last edited by BennyST; 01-16-2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

yup, that's what i thought. you are not 100% sure Marquez is clean.
                      Ill leave it at this, I gave more time to this then it deserves. You know you got owned. You just THINK marquez cheated, cool its your opinion, But the facts are

Marquez Passed the drug test 100%
                      Marquez offered Pacquaio any Drug Test he wanted as long as he abide by the same terms, Pacquaio never took him up on that offer.
                      Marquez won by vicious KO

A refresher for your memory as it seems you felt that punch more then Pacquiao actually did.

Comment

Working...
                      X