Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
    2nd year Biology student. 4.0 GPA.
    All State Track High School

Started AM Boxing.. just weeks ago and is already 4-0. Displayed shocking natural abilities and surreal power.

Been going out with a college hottie.
    (who's not even on the level of former GF,but still elite)

Won 16 straight NBA Bets.

Beat up a bully who was trying to punk 2 kids smaller than he was.

Voluteer hour at Old Folks home.. read to them and sang to them. They loved me.

Saved a whale off the coast of SF. part of animal rescue team,.

Met Paris Hilton at gala... rejected her flirtations because of HIV Rumors.

Drew another painting of Lennox Lewis. Former Painting currently on display.

Discovered a way to hack into BangBros...

Wtf HAVE YOU DONE lately?
    Nice...nice...

Comment

What a d1ck. He could've taken money from one fight and put it into an account as a retirement fund. It'll take most of us most of our lives to make a million dollars over the course of our careers. I can't feel bad knowing someone made millions from living their dream and then blew it, idiot

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        You guys are cold for laughing. Yeah there are examples of guys who invested well but not many.

As for Foreman he got lucky with those grills. The story goes it wasn't even supposed to be George Foreman they wanted someone else's name but ended up settling for George.
        Think it was Hulk Hogan. Hogan turned it down and Big George Said yes. Bet Hogan is kicking himself now lol

Comment

He should get back in the ring, im sure he can challenge povetkin soon

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Buster Douglas went into real estate and did well after boxing

Comment

I bet he wishes he didn't throw that belt in the bin now. Could've eaten for months by eBaying that.

Comment

Why would you take seriously a web page that uses rumors to establish net worth. Unless someone have their personal FS no one knows exactly what the famous are worth.

Comment

Why are people saying "so sad" and being sympathetic? Dude was a millionaire and if he didn't manage his money well then that's on him. As much as I liked Bowe, I'm not going to lose any sleep or feel bad for him cause of his fault not managing his money.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    I bet he wishes he didn't throw that belt in the bin now. Could've eaten for months by eBaying that.
                    What belt did he throw in the trash?

Comment

Working...
                    X