Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama vs Romney in a steel cage match to the death who wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elie View Post
    Mitt is too old and Obama is too black.

Obama via ko
    There is no suck thing as too black. Reported!

Comment

after harrd thought and deliberation, i have come to a choice - if there were ever a situation where i could choose to **** obama's wife or - is it mittney or rittney...who the **** cares - rittney has a hotter wife so i choose him......if you are not with me you are a f*ggot.....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Romney's a bigger scumbag, he'd find a way to win.
        This. I picked Obama in the poll because Romney is dman near 70 years old (although I have to give it to him - he could pass for a man younger than Obama), and Obama is a bit leaner, and wiry, while Romney is in decent shape, doesn't look quite as athletic. . Although neither is what you'd call very athletic. . .

But. . WIth no holds barred, and no referee, no rules, etc. Romney would find a way to win. Obama is too nice, Romney would say he's hurt, and want to call a truce, and Obama would be ready to accept. . Just then Romney would attack with some weapon, kick him in the balls, or throw some sand in his eye or something . . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          This. I picked Obama in the poll because Romney is dman near 70 years old (although I have to give it to him - he could pass for a man younger than Obama), and Obama is a bit leaner, and wiry, while Romney is in decent shape, doesn't look quite as athletic. . Although neither is what you'd call very athletic. . .

But. . WIth no holds barred, and no referee, no rules, etc. Romney would find a way to win. Obama is too nice, Romney would say he's hurt, and want to call a truce, and Obama would be ready to accept. . Just then Romney would attack with some weapon, kick him in the balls, or throw some sand in his eye or something . . .
          Holy crap I didn't realize he was in his 60's. You're right he could pass for younger than Obama.

Comment

Even though Obama has all the physical advantages (along with age), I'd pick Romney to wear him down and score the TKO after getting outclassed early.

Comment

Working...
            X