Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia-Erik Morales II Tops The Big Barclays Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll take seeing old ass Morales over Judah, but I really like Morales. The fight still sucks though.

Comment

• It seems for every decent fight GB makes, they make 3 terrible head-scratchers.

If the agenda here is to give Morales an opportunity to win the WBC belt, they should just strip Garcia and let Morales fight someone for the vacant belt. I would rather have that happen instead of Danny wasting a fight during his best years against a past-it fighter.

Comment

• this is very dissapointing to say the least

Comment

• It's a good card that will do great at the gate and on TV. This is the fight to watch though.

Comment

• why the **** is a guy from philly and a mexican headlining the 1st card in Brooklyn?

Put zab, paulie, and thomas adamek on the card for christ sakes and be done with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Wouldnt Judah vs Garcia make more sense? especially in brooklyn...
              According to DLH, Judah priced himself out.

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Watch how the newly formed Swiftards are going to defend a Morales rematch.
              It seems like Morales fan are the only one defending it. This is a *****ty fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                GBP always say they want to make the bets fights but lie. What happened to Danny VS Matthyse idea?
                Lol, Matthysse is a promoter's nightmare.

Comment

• Certainly not the fight i expected. Some pretty poor fights being made of late.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post

I guees YOU'RE WRONG!!!!
                    I guess Jose Sulaiman is a lying POS then cuz hew told everybody at the WBC convention that Ajose Olusegun is the #1 mandatory challenger for the WBC lightwelterweight title. Here's the link. http://www.12asaltos.com/?p=6280

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      What do u mean?
                      Garcia didn't even take a victory lap around the lake yet and they already got Morales lined up as his next opponent? They could have made a better fight than that. Morales lost. Might as well make Khan rematch if Golden Boy is giving losers big title shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X