No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: March is When I Want Maidana Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: March is When I Want Maidana Again

Erik Morales became the first Mexican to win world titles in 4 weight classes when he defeated Pablo Cesar Cano on Saturday evening in Las Vegas. The fight had a lot of two way action but ultimately Morales' experience and harder punches proved to be too much for his younger opponent as Cano's corner threw in the towel after the 10th round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL. Erik sure loves to kick Maidana's ass.

Comment

Sorry Erik, Maidana beats you again. Too young, too much energy.

Comment

perhaps if robert guerrero is ready by march, it'd be awesome to see morales/matthysse and maidana/guerrero. the winners of each bout face each other, that'd be awesome. probably won't happen though....i think guerrero might need a bit more time. perhaps just have morales/matthysse in march, that'd be a good one.

Comment

You gotta respect the determination to fight the best that he can at 35 years old.

Comment

He just got a free belt. lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Sorry Erik, Maidana beats you again. Too young, too much energy.
              implying getting a questionable nod = Beat

Morales will take Maidanas heart AGAIN

Comment

Sure why not Morales isn't afraid to fight anybody he will fight any one they put in front of him. I am saying he will win I would rather him fight Soto.

Comment

Fake belt you got buddy madaina will own ure ass again this time by knockout he took what you had left in the first fight

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Fake belt you got buddy madaina will own ure ass again this time by knockout he took what you had left in the first fight
                    ............your Puerto Ricaness leads me to believe you're biased in your position against Morales.

Comment

Working...
                    X