No announcement yet.

Vaca de Dinero vs P. Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaca de Dinero vs P. Williams

Who takes this fight? Im surprised you pigs havent considered this fight, it seems that Williams is ducking Vaca de Dinero, IMO i believe Vaca de Dinero can take down Williams after 9 rounds or so. i dont think Williams can handle the pressure and power of Vaca de Dinero.

I think after Sexy Sergio rapes Williams and after Vaca de Dinero retires Kneegal Quitto, This fight can be made and Willams can be another stepping stone for Vaca de Dinero to greatness.

So now i ask the fans, How do you see Vaca de Dinero vs Williams playing out? Would you watch it? Who will win?
    Vaca de Dinero
    21.43%
    Williams
    78.57%

Dinero Vaca just ducked Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Who takes this fight? Im surprised you pigs havent considered this fight, it seems that Williams is ducking Vaca de Dinero, IMO i believe Vaca de Dinero can take down Williams after 9 rounds or so. i dont think Williams can handle the pressure and power of Vaca de Dinero.

I think after Sexy Sergio rapes Williams and after Vaca de Dinero retires Kneegal Quitto, This fight can be made and Willams can be another stepping stone for Vaca de Dinero to greatness.

So now i ask the fans, How do you see Vaca de Dinero vs Williams playing out? Would you watch it? Who will win?
      Maybe you havent heard lil Chavez ducked Cotto and is fighting the feared Polish killer Pawel Wolak.

Comment

Well its obvious Kneegal is going to fight Vaca de Dinero down the line. Kneegal is mostlikly getting an oponent like The Great English Torpedo Michael Jennings to get the Cotto Stans panties wet, to give you guys a false illusion that Quitto may beat Vaca de Dinero.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          Well its obvious Kneegal is going to fight Vaca de Dinero down the line. Kneegal is mostlikly getting an oponent like The Great English Torpedo Michael Jennings to get the Cotto Stans panties wet, to give you guys a false illusion that Quitto may beat Vaca de Dinero.
          Cintron or Berto >>>>>> Wolak

Comment

Vaca would abuse him worse than Mayweather abused his baby's momma.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
              Vaca would abuse him worse than Mayweather abused his baby's momma.
              Nah he would probably duck him and fight James Moore

Comment

Cotto's resume rapes Chavez's resume

Comment

Originally posted by coufsax View Post
                  Cotto's resume rapes Chavez's resume
                  no **** Vaca is just starting while Cotto is going to finish soon....thats like me De la Hoya resume rapes Jose Benavidez Jr's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Nah he would probably duck him and fight James Moore
                    People give Williams too much credit for beating a 38 year old inactive Winky Wright and losing clearly to Martinez.

Thinking Williams beat Martinez is the ultimate exercise in doublethink.

Comment

Working...
                    X