Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you guys think that Danny Garcia is milking his titles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
    I can't be the only one that read "milking his *******".
    LMAO......That's what I thought it said at first and then after I read the first line I was like where are the ******* at? I did stay up to 2am last night so my mind is pretty shot right now too. :boobies:

Comment

Can Pacquiao beat Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
        I think Judah is over the hill. Garcia should be fighting the top ranked guys in his division. It's almost stupid as donaire vs arce.
        Arce was done. Judah is a threat. This fight will tell us if Judah is truly done. Good post!

Comment

Judah is a tough fight.

He may not be the best fighter, but no doubt he is still a tough fight.

I'm not saying he'll win, but I think he'll win a few of the first 4-6 rounds.

Comment

Garcias going to be in for a shock when he steps up in competition, he is learning or gaining nothing from these fights minus money.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
              Judah is a tough fight.

He may not be the best fighter, but no doubt he is still a tough fight.

I'm not saying he'll win, but I think he'll win a few of the first 4-6 rounds.
              Agreed. Garcia is capable of taking Judah's head off, but he'd better be wary of Judah early.

Comment

Name some fighters that as soon as they won a belt in a weightclass that they immediately fought other titleholders? I'm no boxing historian or even that knowledgeable (ikr), but I bet that list is very small. Big fights like unifications don't just happen because it's high risk/low reward type of fight comparatively. The low reward is the not huge purse because your going to be getting what 50/50 or 60/40 to fight another titleholder. The belt is what gets you a high paycheck as bad as that is sometimes, it puts your name on the map and makes you a somebody. Getting the first belt makes you a world champion and without it your relegated to non championship fights unless you have some huge following.

I don't blame Garcia for fighting Judah because its a high reward/low risk fight. I thnik unification fights will happen down the line they just need time to build. If guys keep on winning and making names for themseleves eventually the reward for 2 titleholders fighting will make cents and become a sort of boxing megafight which generates a lot of interest and dollars.

Comment

Seriously. Trinidad milked his title at welterweight for years before finally fighting Delahoya like 6 years later. Didn't fight Quartey, Whitaker, McGirt, etc.

Campas, Camacho, Stephens? Seriously?

Comment

boxers often alternate between big fights and easy fights

Comment

Zab is deserving of this title shot more than Matthysse. Hes fought and beat the better opposition at 140. Other than being robbed in the Alexander fight what has Matthysse done to warrant all this love? I swear people jock other fighters on this site just for the hell of it. This reminds me of all the overhyping of Lara.

Comment

Working...
                      X