Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you guys okay with boxers getting more money but less fights and against scrubs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know what sport this guy has been watching because most boxers fight more than twice a year only top fighters who have been pro for years and are more or less established fight twice a year and for alot of money and whenever those boxers are fighting most of the time they are fighting the top fighters of the division

Comment

I'm all for fighters getting paid a lot. What bugs me is just how you get guys who make 8 figures a fight, while their opponent gets 1/10 of that. I'm all for the bigger draw getting more of the cut, but the gap just seems to get ridiculous. But then again, if they're ok with it at the end of the day, then it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        good post up there.

and when some guys do get to smell the pot of gold their noses are so smashed up that they can't even smell it.........Rockin'
        The story of boxing isn't one of happy endings, so I have never got the need to get upset at people that pull off that improbable feat.

Some people are finicky though

Comment

Working...
        X