Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come people can't see the punch was UNDERNEATH THE BELT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come people can't see the punch was UNDERNEATH THE BELT?

Regardless of what people say, his trunks were high or he faked it, the punch LANDED UNDERNEATH THE BELT......

Facts are facts....

it was on the beltline.....altho at first, i thought it was low too...

Comment

Ill tell you why, cos of showboats like Judah always wearing their 'flashy flash' shorts way too high, then crying when the ref makes a mistake, thats why..

Comment

the shot was borderline

point is we have seen countless fighters hit low but the majority get up and get on with it

Judah always does these ridiculous theatrics every time he gets hit low or butted by mistake and then he looks for a way out of the fight FACT

Comment

Please! Judah has always been a quitter.

Comment

it was a low blow but khan was gonna win the fight regardless, kind of like dirrell-engel on FNF.

whats interesting though is the second i saw vic draculich was the ref i thought "NOOOOOO!!!" to myself. not this moron i bet hes gonna mess something up as always, then i thought "well how big is the chance he ruins the fight entirely". quite big it turned out.

Comment

Cos when Mayweather got hit square in the balls by Judah....
              HE DIDN'T BAWL LIKE A BABY ROLLING AROUND ON THE CANVAS FOR THE TEN COUNT AND THEN SAYING HE THOUGHT IT WAS A STANDING 8 COUNT!

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                Please! Judah has always been a quitter.
                Regardless of what you say, the FACT is it was a low punch....

Thee is UNDENIABLE PROOF that it was low. It is something called a video replay......

Comment

Originally posted by -HTownTexan- View Post
                  Regardless of what people say, his trunks were high or he faked it, the punch LANDED UNDERNEATH THE BELT......

Facts are facts....
                  Agreed, the nut sucking is blinding people.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                    Cos when Mayweather got hit square in the balls by Judah....
                    HE DIDN'T BAWL LIKE A BABY ROLLING AROUND ON THE CANVAS FOR THE TEN COUNT AND THEN SAYING HE THOUGHT IT WAS A STANDING 8 COUNT!
                    That's all fine and dandy.... But where did the punch land? EXACTLY.......

Comment

Working...
                    X