What Quittage Was Worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

voted for ortiz because hes a Mexican. AHHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Faglexander quit in a dull ass fight where he got hit by a featherfisted hypejob.

Ortiz quit in a firefight against the biggest punching animal in the division.

Faglexanders is much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        pics dont lie
        ? no, hips dont lie homey

Comment

I say Ortiz.

1. Because after he got dropped again. He got up and waved off the fight.

2. Because of what he said in the post fight interview.

3. Because he tried to sale us the nickname "Vicious" but quit in such a fashion.

Comment

Ortiz's post fight comments were more disgraceful, but I would go with Alexander. Maidana was beating the **** out of Ortiz so I can see why he would quit. Alexander wasn't dealing with a power puncher and he wasn't getting beat up.

Comment

ortiz's quittage is worse cause he knocked maidana down a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I say Ortiz.

1. Because after he got dropped again. He got up and waved off the fight.

2. Because of what he said in the post fight interview.

3. Because he tried to sale us the nickname "Vicious" but quit in such a fashion.

you remember the first headbutt in the Bradley fight?

the one where Devon just stopped punching started to walk away?

i was hoping Bradley woulda just bumrushed his ass...its not like the ref told them to break or anything

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  I say Ortiz.

One- Because I think he was winning or the fight was pretty even(while Alexander was getting beat clearly)

Two- He had hurt Maidana already(unlike Alexander who never was really in control)

Three- And, the most important to me. Is what he said after the fight. Make a BS excuse, or whatever...But, to say "I'm too young to be taking this kind of punishment" "I shouldn't be hit like this" just doesn't really fly with me.
                  maidana = hardest hitter in the division if not p4p

bradley = pillow fist

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                    Faglexander quit in a dull ass fight where he got hit by a featherfisted hypejob.

Ortiz quit in a firefight against the biggest punching animal in the division.

Faglexanders is much worse.

i agree :3some:

Comment

Victor Ortiz is much worse... He casually thought to himself, "I shouldn't be punched.." Come on man!?? That is the ghayest QUIT in the history of ANY sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X