No announcement yet.

GBP is naming crap fighters for Floyd to get attention and create hype

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
    I believe GBP is leading young weaker, and smaller fighters on, or leaking false info to create hype. See how everyone is talking about it right now? once Floyd comes out and announces that he is fighting Shane, everyone is going to be like "WTF?"

Everyone is thinking about Floyd right now. Everyone. Once they announce it's Shane, then everyone will be surprised, and talking even more.

This is just my take. Any other opinions?
    Here is my opinion:

I think the latest article stating the Alvarez could have a shot at Floyd hurts you, therefore you create an article stating a ridiculous theory about naming a "crap" fighter for notoriety.

Except in the boxing world, when you are self-proclaimed the best ever then tying your name to a youngster in Mexico, then you come off as a walking vagina.

*crap is in quote because although alvarez is young. he is good.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      "I'll gladly fight Maywe- oh **** my tooth hurts, never mind i'm going on vacation"
      At 1:38 he has a brain fart. And for Shane to be feeling on his tooth is comedy also. THe funniest part is him having BHOP in the background. Bhop comes off like the big bully that instigates **** like he truely is Shanes promoter.

Shane is a good guy with a good record that didn't want to step on his boss's feet thats why he said what he said. IMO

Floyd wants to get paid the most for the least amount of risk. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by hahaa View Post
        Here is my opinion:

I think the latest article stating the Alvarez could have a shot at Floyd hurts you, therefore you create an article stating a ridiculous theory about naming a "crap" fighter for notoriety.

Except in the boxing world, when you are self-proclaimed the best ever then tying your name to a youngster in Mexico, then you come off as a walking vagina.

*crap is in quote because although alvarez is young. he is good.
        So when Floyd dosn't fight Alvarez, and announces a Mosley fight. Will you apologize.. ?

Comment

So when Floyd dosn't fight Alvarez, and announces a Mosley fight. Will you apologize.. ?

Not in a million years.

Comment

What exactly am I apologizing for?

Did I say the fight is guaranteed?

I stated what my opinion is to your theory, nothing more.

And as far as Floyd fighting Saul, I don't think it's gonna happen. It will not make sense financially. About the only thing beneficial for Floyd is keeping his dearly beloved 0.

So tell me what I'm apologizing for?

Comment

wasnt floyd fighting nate the purple warrior?

Comment

Working...
              X