Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny press conference about wanting Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny press conference about wanting Floyd!

Oscar de la Hoya twitter account

Let's give thanks to manny pacquiao for having a press confrence wanting the Mayweather fight.

Let's hope it's true

manny says he wants floyd next !!!!!! mayweather says he wants manny next !!!!! what is the hold up !!!!! i know what it is it is mayweathers constant road blocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
      Oscar de la Hoya twitter account

Let's give thanks to manny pacquiao for having a press confrence wanting the Mayweather fight.

Let's hope it's true
      Hey Mr. Magoo

Read the stories on Boxingscene.

Look at the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Hey Mr. Magoo

Read the stories on Boxingscene.

Look at the threads.
        Lol. I did glance but i was to Busy watching my Lions. Thought it was interesting enough tweet to share.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
          manny says he wants floyd next !!!!!! mayweather says he wants manny next !!!!! what is the hold up !!!!! i know what it is it is mayweathers constant road blocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          That road block would be Bob Arum.

Quit hating you idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
            dont post bull.**** you pag-pag eating son of a b.itch.. it's your f.aggot bob arum and poochie who didn't want to take bloodtests b.itch. now he said he want to fight good.. now prove it by signing that damn contract that been laying around for 2 years since you agree to everything. when floyd knocks poochie out will you go away like the rest of the stupid *******s. you *******s are the worst thing that happened in sports period.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

Quit hating you idiot.
              I think pac is putting more pressure on arum to make the fight though..this conference being one example of that. so, i hope that this fight gets made..boxing fans have been waiting too damn long.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

Quit hating you idiot.
                Arum would like nothing more than to expose floyd for the lil b*tch he is quit lying

This fight was a done deal before the clottey fight until floyd punked out like a lil hoe

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  I think pac is putting more pressure on arum to make the fight though..this conference being one example of that. so, i hope that this fight gets made..boxing fans have been waiting too damn long.
                  Agreed & a logical response from a boxing fan.

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Arum would like nothing more than to expose floyd for the lil b*tch he is quit lying

This fight was a done deal before the clottey fight until floyd punked out like a lil hoe
                  A typical response from a *******. You have no place in this world. Keep it quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Keep drinkin the kool aid.

Comment

Working...
                    X