No announcement yet.

Kessler vs Calzaghe not on PPV in Oz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler vs Calzaghe not on PPV in Oz

We have no way of seeing Kessler vs Calzaghe, unless we watch it through poor quality on sopcast. This is so bad. Lets write to main event or something. And make up a romour like they are going to be talking about the Australians in the division who might fight the winner.

This is so bad.

wtf? i'd actually consider writing a letter if this is true..

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
      wtf? i'd actually consider writing a letter if this is true..
      What a fricken crock of ****! Both these blokes are undefeated and 1 v 2 at Super Middle and we can't even watch it??? This does concern Australia in that choc could be fighting the winner. Hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
        We have no way of seeing Kessler vs Calzaghe, unless we watch it through poor quality on sopcast. This is so bad. Lets write to main event or something. And make up a romour like they are going to be talking about the Australians in the division who might fight the winner.

This is so bad.
        This shouldn't be on PPV it should be on Fox Sports, those *******s have to start showing some Non PPV fights like Sky sports, greedy bastards.
        I'll sign a letter.

By the way Main Event are really only interested in selling WWE **** and UCF these days. I remember when Main Event would show HBO count downs etc.
        This fight should be seen in OZ one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by sleepingtime View Post
          What a fricken crock of ****! Both these blokes are undefeated and 1 v 2 at Super Middle and we can't even watch it??? This does concern Australia in that choc could be fighting the winner. Hmmmmmmmm
          I don't understand since Main Event had the Kessler vs. Beyer fight last year. Boxing is only if they can be bothered on Main Event.

They should **** off those ****ty FOX sports cards and have hight quality fights from around the globe instead. With the money FOX pays to the promoters of local fights they could be buying fights from HBO Showtime etc.

Comment

I think more boxing the better, i dont mind the Jeff Fenech fight nights.

Mainevent showed the DLH v Mayweather countdown, Hopefully they show the Hatton v Mayweather also.

I cant believe Mainevent arent showing this fight and they show all that stupid WWE rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by OBOMBER View Post
              I think more boxing the better, i dont mind the Jeff Fenech fight nights.

Mainevent showed the DLH v Mayweather countdown, Hopefully they show the Hatton v Mayweather also.

I cant believe Mainevent arent showing this fight and they show all that stupid WWE rubbish.
              I know but it sells more than boxing in Australia.

The last FOX sports card I watched was terrible with Shannon Taylor as the main event. It shouldn't have even been on Community TV.

Comment

Well what can we do. Lets make this change. Any ideas other than a petition?

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                  Well what can we do. Lets make this change. Any ideas other than a petition?
                  A kick ass satellite Dish and a hacked card.
                  I don't know what else besides a petition we could do.

Comment

it'll probably be uploaded within half an hour of finishing but it's just the principle.

this to me is probably the one of the top 3 biggest fights of the year and i cant watch it on a TV?

i dont know who to complain to but something is going wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X