Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mitchell will get exposed again.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
      Seth was exposed a bit too much in the Witherspoon fight, and definitely in the first Banks fight. Even if he goes out there and carefully gets Banks outta there...the blueprint on how to beat him, is still out there.

If he wants to pull a Mosley and go right back after a guy that beat him, then hats off to him. Im a fan of his, and hopes to see him do well, or at least rack up enough money to be sure that his family is taken care of.
      Not sure I agree with this. He made the mistake of reaching in too much. That can be fixed. If he quits doing that, then what's the blueprint?

Anyways, I don't think his chin is that great though.

Comment

Both glass jawed. Whoever lands first should win. I'd favor Banks since he doesn't suck. Mitchell is a certified bum. Even if he manages to beat Banks, anyone in the top 10 should easily whoop his ass in his next fight.

Comment

Banks by ko

Mitchell has the skillset of a club fighter, he's just been getting by on decent power and conditioning

Banks is at least a decent gatekeeper type

Comment

I picked Mitchell by KO in the rematch. Why is HBO buying this s**t card for?

Comment

I don't mind watching it, but I think we have seen the best of Seth Mitchell. I don't think he gets any better than this. His chin will always fail him when the going gets tough.

Comment

All depends how Mitchell reacts, at least he is on the young side for a heavy. Seth certainly could stand to be a lot more careful but he also needs to keep an offensive edge so it will be interesting to see how he approaches that balance against the guy who just knocked him out.

Should be quick either way.
                Last edited by The Gambler1981; 12-12-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                  mitchell needs to reign it in a bit i wanna see the rematch i thought he could've kept fighting in the first one.

i think if he fights with a jab and more cautious he'll get banks outta there.

I keep hearing this, after the second knockdown the referee said & I quote ''You had better show me something'' what did he show the referee? He showed him he didn't know how too tie Banks up and ate 3 unanswered power punches before crumbling to the canvas for a third time.

Upon waving it off, Mitchell whilst protesting over the stoppage fell back down and clearly was in no fit state to continue.

His eyes was glazed over and was all over the place for minutes after. A great call by the ref!

Comment

I will take the experienced guy with good all round skills and defense over the chinny, plodding American football dropout.

Banks stops him again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                      I picked Mitchell by KO in the rematch. Why is HBO buying this s**t card for?
                      Because Seth Mitchell is managed by Al Haymon, who is a lifelong friend of HBO's top executive Kery Davis.

I just hope Banks receives a much-deserved good payday for the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X