Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell in new 50 cent/Eminem video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
    Em went in....50 been fell off but once in a while he's able to find his old form.....ever since Nas dropped Ether and told Jay that Em murdered him on his OWN track(Renegade)...dudes seem to bring their best to the booth when flowing with Em....I even heard Game say he did a track with Ross and Beanie Sigel...after he heard Sigel's verse, he and Ross did theirs over

certain MC's got a presence on beats that can't be ignored...Em and Sigel are those type of cats imo
    Royce brings it all the time as well, because he's dope, but when Royce is with Em, he's incredibly ill.

I remember it was about 5-6 months after Em dropped Relapse, which was probably his weakest album, but it still had some dope tracks still, and Forever came out. Em straight murdered Drake, Kanye, and Wayne, and it was beautiful to see. If I were a professional emcee, it'd be a blessing to be on a track with Em but a curse because you know he's going to bring it usually.

I want to see Em and Kendrick collaborate soon. I'd love to see Kendrick on Em's new album next year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Royce brings it all the time as well, because he's dope, but when Royce is with Em, he's incredibly ill.

I remember it was about 5-6 months after Em dropped Relapse, which was probably his weakest album, but it still had some dope tracks still, and Forever came out. Em straight murdered Drake, Kanye, and Wayne, and it was beautiful to see. If I were a professional emcee, it'd be a blessing to be on a track with Em but a curse because you know he's going to bring it usually.

I want to see Em and Kendrick collaborate soon. I'd love to see Kendrick on Em's new album next year.
      Royce is one of the ILLEST dudes spitting...he and Em sound right together....yea, I remember how Em fired shots at those dudes

Em is a legend...a bonafied hip hop icon....I'm a huge fan of his work....in another thread I wanted to let you know how much of Em fan I was but I knew we would have this convo again one day....I'm a fan of rappers who open up and let the listeners in....I've never met Em but I know certain things about his life by listening to his music....by doing that he allows listeners to relate....and thats what I call FEELING a MC...I feel Em to the fullest..."No Apologies" gives me the chills

Comment

Damn they couldn't let Dirrell spit a few bars or something? This guy literally does nothing anymore.

Comment

That's a new way of a promoter promoting his fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
            Royce is one of the ILLEST dudes spitting...he and Em sound right together....yea, I remember how Em fired shots at those dudes

Em is a legend...a bonafied hip hop icon....I'm a huge fan of his work....in another thread I wanted to let you know how much of Em fan I was but I knew we would have this convo again one day....I'm a fan of rappers who open up and let the listeners in....I've never met Em but I know certain things about his life by listening to his music....by doing that he allows listeners to relate....and thats what I call FEELING a MC...I feel Em to the fullest..."No Apologies" gives me the chills
            He's just such a versatile emcee. No Apologies was dope, that was even recorded during his drug era from 04-07, when he wasn't on top of his game for his standards.

The white boy is definitely one of the GOAT's, incredible word play, tells a story as good as anyone could, and makes music that can appeal to wide varieties of people.

When I look back on the emcee's who have meant the most in my time during hip hop. I think Pac, Em, and Nas. Yeah there were several others who I'd consider in the GOAT conversation and others who made an impact, but those 3 to me are everything I love about hip hop.

You may not like him because he comes off as the indie white boy rapper, but check out Macklemore. He's not the greatest lyricist and doesn't have a complex flow, but the guy spits about real s**t and real issues. Check out his tracks Same Love, Starting Over, and Fallin'.

You heard of this young guy named Logic at all??? He goes by Young Sinatra too.

Comment

This song is pretty catchy, but anyone notice the perfect product placement and shots? SMS Audio, Chrysler, John Varvatos lol

Man the video is like a commercial pitching products.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                Damn they couldn't let Dirrell spit a few bars or something? This guy literally does nothing anymore.
                Thats wat i was thinking.Every black guy knows how to rap.Bet 4 corners
                could spit a flow.Would be good marketing for dirrel

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  Thats wat i was thinking.Every black guy knows how to rap.Bet 4 corners
                  could spit a flow.Would be good marketing for dirrel
                  At the end they should have drove the Chrysler 300 to 50's Boxing Gym or something. So at least people know that Dirrell is not just some extra, that he's a boxer.

Comment

at least let him do the harlem shake or the dougie.Get people to
                    notice him,Whats the point of having him in there

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      At the end they should have drove the Chrysler 300 to 50's Boxing Gym or something. So at least people know that Dirrell is not just some extra, that he's a boxer.
                      That would be dope. You ever driven a Chrysler 300??? They are smooth as hell. I got one a couple years back, it's dope......until a Phantom pulls up next to you of course, haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X