Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Murray Vows: I'm Ready To Go To Hell and Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Murray Vows: I'm Ready To Go To Hell and Back!

Manchester boxer John Murray says he can defy the odds and become a world champion in New York on Saturday night. The 26-year-old faces highly rated WBA lightweight champion Brandon Rios at Madison Square Garden. Rios, 25, is unbeaten in 29 fights as a professional and goes into the bout having stopped his last 10 opponents. But former British and European champion Murray believes he has what it takes to cause an upset. Murray's world title shot comes on the back of his first professional defeat - an eight-round stoppage loss to Londoner Kevin Mitchell in July.

[Click Here To Read More]

Murray should be the perfect opponent to make Brandon Rios look good. Murray is a tough come forward fighter who will walk into punches and throw with venom, while it last it should be a war! Brandon has too much of everything for Murray though.

Comment

Its going to be a War Murray wont stop coming forward, can only see a Rios win but good luck Murray.

Comment

Brave Murray will be marching into hell alright, but coming back from it might be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickear View Post
          Brave Murray will be marching into hell alright, but coming back from it might be a problem.
          Yeah it's gonna be a one way trip...

Comment

Good luck John. Will be backing you all the way, boxing history is littered with upsets and with a pinch of luck you can become the latest man to cause one.

WAR MURRAY !!

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's called New York John?

Comment

Working...
              X