Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DELAHOYA TO PACQUIAO: "You're the fighter. You're the boss. "You call the shots"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL even the *******s are shock in what happen at the JMM fight not many post from these nutjobs . Its time for PAC to cashout the con games the lies and the pony show is over.
    who do we got to thank for this WAHAHA ONE MAN AND ONLY ONE MAN
    JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ
    Last edited by solo20; 11-14-2011, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I believe that Pacquiao uses Arum as a fallback. That way he can never be blamed for the picking of his opponents.

Comment

1st ******* to post.

Lots of *****s here.

Comment

I hate politics, especially in boxing, it's so easy to see though. The fight isn't happening because arum can only control the money that Pacman is getting. He won't get any part of Floyd's & that's why the fight has not happened, period.

Comment

People with sense have seen through the whole "its up to my promoter" talk, for a while now. It's my belief that the Mayweather fight won't happen. We will see a bunch of spin from Bob Arum, the media will eat it up (and the die hard packys) and Manny fights Marquez again or Tim Bradley.

Comment

Great article.

Comment

Tired of all the trash talking, ready for the fight to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Great article.
                  Agreed.

We will be seeing a lot more articles like this in the future now that it's evident that Pac isn't the all-conquering monster that people were led to believe.

Of course, we all could see this way before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    Agreed.

We will be seeing a lot more articles like this in the future now that it's evident that Pac isn't the all-conquering monster that people were led to believe.

Of course, we all could see this way before.
                    All-conquering?!? We all knew he was an imperfect fighter.

Pac needs to kick Arum aside if he's unwilling to make the fight happen. Pac is now the big underdog and needs to fight back to the top. I wonder if he still has that fire in him, if this past weekend didn't re-ignite it, nothing will.

Comment

Gino is back!!!!! Exposing Pac******s and telling it like it is. Great article by the way, buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X