No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rafael Marquez-Mike Oliver on The Chavez-Zbik Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rafael Marquez-Mike Oliver on The Chavez-Zbik Card

Former bantamweight and featherweight champion Rafael Marquez (39-6, 35KOs) was advised by way of a phone from the United States, that his next opponent will be Mike Oliver (24-2, 8KOs) on June 4 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Marquez vs. Oliver takes place on the undercard to Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.'s world title about against WBC middleweight champion Sebastian Zbik of Germany. The fight is Rafael's first appearance since last November's TKO defeat to Juan Manuel Lopez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

good for rafa, i hope jr gets raped.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      good for rafa, i hope jr gets raped.
      good for rafa, i hope Zbik gets raped. there i fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%BoXeOAzTeKa View Post
        good for rafa, i hope Zbik gets raped. there i fixed it for you.
        Looked like a typo, thanks for fixing. Hopefully he uses spell check next time

Comment

this is a good undercard,although his opponent isn't really known,rafa on the card is good enough,

Comment

And World CHampion "Pingo" Miranda will fight filipino Brian Viloria, nice this card is shaping to be a really good one.

Comment

I'l say one thing...boxing is such a crazy game...I train Mike Oliver and I can tell u now that neither Mike or myself has heard ANYTHING about this fight other than reading it on sites like this...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                I'l say one thing...boxing is such a crazy game...I train Mike Oliver and I can tell u now that neither Mike or myself has heard ANYTHING about this fight other than reading it on sites like this...
                Maybe it's a consideration and you guys should be offered a good offer in the coming days. I've seen that happen plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                  Maybe it's a consideration and you guys should be offered a good offer in the coming days. I've seen that happen plenty.
                  Yea, I know...I just mean you would assume we would hear about it before the boxing fans would , u know? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                    Yea, I know...I just mean you would assume we would hear about it before the boxing fans would , u know? LOL

That would be tripped out, you are training him, and hop on the computer and see a boxing scene thread about who he is fighting, than you immediately game plan for him based on someone's post.

Comment

Working...
                    X