Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Adrien Broner, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like both of these guys, but I don't see Danny winning the first 4 rounds and just losing them is really gonna hurt his chances of winning. I don't think Broner would knock him out, so he'd have to win on points.

Comment

Mah boy Brone-dog wud win, e-z money

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
        Leaning towards Broner by points, but Rees was able to hit him abit. His chin seems solid, but I don't know what would happen if/when Garcia connects.
        Yes tiny little Reese hit him cleanly. However if that were Danny landing flush and easy, I'm not sure I'd bank on Broner taking the shots so well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Yes tiny little Reese hit him cleanly. However if that were Danny landing flush and easy, I'm not sure I'd bank on Broner taking the shots so well.
          Garcia doesn't have Rees's handspeed.

Comment

hope they knock each other out cold"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              but I don't see Danny winning the first 4 rounds and just losing them is really gonna hurt his chances of winning. I don't think Broner would knock him out, so he'd have to win on points.
              Pretty much how I see it too.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Pretty much how I see it too.
                I'm pretty sure if Rees could take the first two rounds against broner garcia could take a round or 2 in the first 4.

Comment

Hard one to call at the moment..Not enough data on either of them,Garcia has a slight edge,as he has beat a top fighter who was really established..Broner has not beat a fighter,I really felt elevated him in my book...

Comment

Garcia will target the open mouth of Broner and knock him the fulk out! But i dont know based on his last fight with the masterful Rees. It rocketed him to super stardom. He is now able to flush 20's down the toilet and eat skanky strippers out on stage and assault taxi drivers. Garcia may have his hands full!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Garcia will target the open mouth of Broner and knock him the fulk out! But i dont know based on his last fight with the masterful Rees. It rocketed him to super stardom. He is now able to flush 20's down the toilet and eat skanky strippers out on stage and assault taxi drivers. Garcia may have his hands full!
                      Is this one new? Haven't heart about this yet...

Comment

Working...
                      X