Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I almost got my proof that the Chavez family made a pact with the devil...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was good match, obviously chavez couldnt open up n tried to land more cause martinez hits a lil hard n his fast thats why chavez couldnt run him over like lee, he was fighting a world class p4p fighter who i thought he would stop chavez around the 10th, but chavez took punches well n had a better defense then expected also, chavez was smart with his punches if u look at his landed percentage he was landing well, the fight was perfect for both martinez did what he neede to do n chavez did also i just think chavez was too inexperience for a slick n great fighter in martinez, chavez should take a tune up n then go for the rematch, i was rooting for chavez n he didnt quit all night he was smarter then i thought he would be

who would of thought chavez would ever even faced martinez n even crazier that he would almost ko him lol

Comment

So much for Junior retiring Martinez...pretty boring fight but Round 12 holy sh•t! almost ruined my lap top cause I spilled my drink all over much props for Junior on that last round I really thought Martinez wasn't getting up from that bomb, I wonder why it took him eleven rounds to fight if he would of fought the whole fight like he did in the last round I could clearly say he could of probably won the fight but he didn't so maybe next time Junior...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Did people actually see thefight? Chavez put a great amount of pressure on Martinez the last 4 rounds.... he started landing more but Martinez knew exactly what to do.
        He destroyed Jr's face and started landing regularly in their exchanges.
        Martinez did exactly was he was supposed to do. Heestayed on his feet and fired back
        Like a true champ is supposed to.
        When you run you don't throw 100 punches a round and destroy your opponents face and body.

Chavez deserves credit for showing a lot of heart. He never quit.

Why be sore losers with excuses? Blind nationalism is lame ass hell, and it maks our people look ******ed. Specially after Martinez showed us so much respect
        Great post dude. Delusion combine with nationalism is a dangerous combination.

Comment

Did people actually see thefight? Chavez put a great amount of pressure on Martinez the last 4 rounds.... he started landing more but Martinez knew exactly what to do.
          Martinez did exactly was he was supposed to do. Heestayed on his feet and fired back
          When you run you don't throw 100 punches a round and destroy your opponents face and body.

Why be sore losers with excuses? Blind nationalism is lame ass hell, and it maks our people look ******ed. Specially after Martinez showed us so much respect
          Holy crap bro, badass post right there.

Originally posted by JRM View Post
          WAR CHAVEZ FAM!!

THOSE MOFOS ARE MADE OF STEEL!

Martinez better not take that rematch.
          Why not take the rematch? Lol martinez made him look like the puppet he said he was. The only promise he didnt keep was that he couldnt ko chavez, but he kept his promise on dishing out plenty of punishment. It was a good fight.

Comment

I know you've heard this already but Fu•K! great post!
            Last edited by -jose-; 09-16-2012, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Primero que nada voy a decir que Maravilla domino a Chavez jr. en toda la pelea. Martinez demonstro su talento Y con eso tuvo para ganar la pelea. Es impresionante la manera en que Martinez se mueve en el ring, es chingon el Argentino. Ahora Chavez jr se gano mas respeto de mi, El morro le echo muchas ganas pero no pudo encontrar a Martinez. En el ultimo round le dio con todo a Martinez Y por pronto lo noquea. Me gustaria una revancha, pero no primero Chavez tiene que pelear con otro campeon de las 160 libras. Chavez tiene que aprender a tirar mas golpes aunque sus pies no esten planteados. Pinche Chavez jr parece un robot, necesita soltarse mas. Chavez jr tiene la fuerza Y corazon para ganarle a Martinez, pero tiene que soltar los golpes mas.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
                Junior takes him out in the rematch.

People here will say I'm bull****ting.

I'm not

This is the truth.

If this fight was 15 rounds like the old days Martinez gets sent back to his hometown on a stretcher.
                was pist at junior the whole night. From round one he wouldnt let his hands go. Even when he had him in the corner he would just stay in his shell. He needs to understand his role of taking 2 or 3 punches in order to land one bc every time he let his hands go he would do good work.

Comment

Playerpimp making up excuses and whining like a lil ***** as always never fails. Anyways what a ****in fight.My heart dropped in the 12th literally felt it in my stomach.All i kept saying was don't do this to me Martinez haha.But it was a damn good fight, and props to Chavez for hanging in there with an elite despite taking a beating and being a lopsided match.But the night goes to Maravilla.He took EVERYTHING Chavez gave him,most other boxers would of been cringing in pain by those bombs chavez threw.

Comment

The funny thing is Sergio hit Jr with everything he had, and Jr didn't even wobble. But when Chavez landed his bomb Martinez was on lala land .

Sergio should think twice on giving Jr a rematch, because Jr isn't going to make the same mistake again.

Comment

More Cotto fans talking about blind nationalism? That's really, really ironic.

Comment

Working...
                      X