Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights From Carson, CA: Donaire 121.4, Mathebula 121.8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights From Carson, CA: Donaire 121.4, Mathebula 121.8

[Click Here To Read More]

How the hell that South African dude makes 121.8 standing at 5'10"? thas banana. yo

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8r3jyj4PQ

from the looks of it, he is about 4 or 5 inches taller.

Comment

should be a good fight

Comment

Saw a couple of fights of Mathebula on youtube and is really hard to determine how good he is. He looked like a wild fighter who likes to keeps his distance and moves alot. Mathebulas height will probably be troublesome for Donaire but he has a tendency to reach and he drops his hands when throwing punches. If Donaire can carry that punching power, he should be able to Counter this man all day. Going to be a good fight and i cannot wait for it to begin.

Comment

Donaire looks kinda Pudgy at 122. I think he may have hit his ceiling in regards to weight.

Comment

donaire should win this by UD or late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Donaire looks kinda Pudgy at 122. I think he may have hit his ceiling in regards to weight.
                He sure does doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Yea I cant see him going up to 126-130 while maintaining lean mass with his frame.

Comment

why does donaire look chubby?

anyway i don't think it will effect him much against a fighter like mathebula..........

Comment

Working...
                    X