No announcement yet.

Chilli's doggin Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
    The Hate Givers a ****. He and his gay crusade are becoming extremely annoying. There's no way in hell I'd ever be that worried about the sexuality of another man, especially one that isn't related to me, or even knows I exist.
    so you're sayin... if you went to prison and you find out leonard ellerbe is going to be your cell-mate..

Comment

nah she not. Floyd ain't lockin that down, so... No commitment, and you gonna have this. He only jokes about gettin married, he playin with her as much as she playin with him.

BTW- He SHOULD lock that down. The **** is he waitin for

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
        i can tell you right off that bat, sometimes a woman that acts like that does it to test your sense of self. that **** won't bother someone comfortable with themself. and floyd puts up with it for a reason because she probably lets him treat her much worse in the bedroom.

ill go watch the episode now and see

ohh yeah. he seems totally in control, i dont know what you are talking about. he's just playin the game.. he's not in love, that ****s being videotaped. he seems real alpha to me. i wonder: if skating helps his balance a lot
        I have to agree. This is the same that I saw in the clips posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
          so you're sayin... if you went to prison and you find out leonard ellerbe is going to be your cell-mate..
          This is the gay **** I'm talking about. Some of you people are some closet ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
            nah it's a new episode, and pretty much she's like you arent gonna be mad that im goin on these other dates, and he's like nah but im just lookin out for whats best for you, and **** like that, and pretty much you can just tell by watchin that he wants her and she's just playin him like he's a clown or somethin like laughin whenever he tells her how he's feelin, makin my dude look like a fool...

She also just said though, at the end of the episode, that she could see herself with Floyd... Idk, it seems like she's just playin with his emotions though, she's definitely sendin him some mixed signals...
            son i hate when women do that ****.. thier are ways to counter that tho. aparently floyd cant counter that ! but what can you do when your mind is already set on being with that person. ofcource she playin with his emotions cuz its a competition with other guys whom i dnt kno of

Comment

why are we talking about floyds lovelife in this sectio again????....................

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
                That's some shady ****, im watchin that **** right now and he's puttin himself out there and she's doggin him....
                All women act like that. That's why you learn to never put the pus.sy on a pedestal. Words of wisdom for the wise.

Comment

Working...
                X