No announcement yet.

Prizefighter tonight - 9:00 - Herbie Hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    lol did u see Corbett before the bell. put his glove out to touch gloves with seconds to go and when the coin toss guy put his glove out to touch him Corbett swung for him lol. What a ****, gotta love it.
    LOL. Damn. shouldn't have closed the stream. Classic lol.

Comment

• I'm just wondering if part of Hide's chin problems were psychological. I mean, if the guy can't continue in a crappy 3 round-a-fight tournament because of a cut, then you have to wonder how much heart and resolve the guy has/had.

Comment

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
        I'm just wondering if part of Hide's chin problems were psychological. I mean, if the guy can't continue in a crappy 3 round-a-fight tournament because of a cut, then you have to wonder how much heart and resolve the guy has/had.
        he didnt want to screw up his world ranking. If he lost due to teh cut he drops and loses out on a tittle shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          he didnt want to screw up his world ranking. If he lost due to teh cut he drops and loses out on a tittle shot.
          He's miles ahead of the rest though. He should be able to go out and win easily, cut or not.

It's not really a fighter's mentality.

Comment

• SBW Prizefighter, i wasnt paying attention, i heard Wayne McCullough's name mentioned.
            Is he in it? Sweet as **** if he is.

Comment

Working...
            X