No announcement yet.

NDAA passed. America is OVER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDAA passed. America is OVER

For those of you who dont know what the NDAA is....it's means we now live in Nazi Germany. The president can now ordered US soliders to arrest Americans without charge/trial/lawyer rights. If you are a "suspected" terrorist you can be detained forever without trial, this pertains to US citizens. This is scary stuff, this is real now.

[IMG][/IMG]

And it's not one sides fault, WE all are to blame...we just let this happen.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Wha!!!!!!! This is news to me! **** that! How come nobody brought this up earlier!????

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Wha!!!!!!! This is news to me! **** that! How come nobody brought this up earlier!????

I know!!! NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just let it happen, the ****IN BILL OF RIGHTS ARE NOW GONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          I know!!! NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just let it happen, the ****IN BILL OF RIGHTS ARE NOW GONE!
          **** this **** man! We gotta do something about this! Pass me the pills and Vodka.

Comment

It will eventually be overturned via Supreme Court ruling.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post

We can only hope. If not, do you really feel safe knowing you can be arrested by the army because they "think" you are an eco terrorist?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                lol no it won't. Obama is such a Trojan horse.

Comment

John Goodman for president. He would have went over to North Korea in a drunken rage and knocked out Kim Jon Il with a tire iron years ago.

Comment

Nazi Germany?

sounds legit

Comment

Working...
                    X