Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which KO is more impressive.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember my reaction and Pac's made me jump out of my seat the quickest. It was the most violent to me. Cant argue with anyone picking the other 2 tho.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      Pacquiao ko surprised me, but it wasnt as impressive because it wasnt a one punch knockout. Ricky Hatton was the only stoppage Floyd had in two yeras, so it wasnt out of the question Pac could stop him.

Martinez ko surprised me cause, while both proved the first fight they could knock each other out, they had showned neither of them could finish the other especially from one punch, and both had great chins.

Donaire ko didnt suprise me at all, both of them could stop the other without a prob.
      But you know even collazo almost stopped hatton,so floyd beating hatton wasn't that impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by MidBoss View Post
        I know the Donaire one is technically a Knockdown but, many argue that the fight should have been stopped there, so I put it in..
        Originally posted by Instinto View Post
        Martinez KO was coming from underdog

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        Pacquiao ko surprised me, but it wasnt as impressive because it wasnt a one punch knockout.
        Just some of the ****e being spoken in this thread.

Quite how Martinez could qualify as an "underdog" when in their previous fight he'd come on the wrong end of a controversial SD is beyond me...

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
          But you know even collazo almost stopped hatton,so floyd beating hatton wasn't that impressive.
          That's Collazo the natural light-middle, right?

A natural light middle being able to rock a natural jr welter... so your point makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
            I know, and considering Hatton's weight was 140 and not 147, it makes Pac's win over him more impressive.

I forgot to say who I picked though. My pick was Martinez ko over Williams, because its the only one of those fights where I wouldnt have picked a stoppage win for either guy.

Comment

the martinez ko then pacquio then donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
                Just some of the ****e being spoken in this thread.

Quite how Martinez could qualify as an "underdog" when in their previous fight he'd come on the wrong end of a controversial SD is beyond me...

A knockout doesnt qualify as a one punch knockout if the opponent was already hurt prior to the finishing punch.

Comment

This is a true one punch knockout.

Comment

This would have been a one punch ko if Montiel wasnt such a dumba$$.

Comment

i voted martinez. donaire would be 2nd, as montiel had never been stopped either then pacquiaos, as hatton was stopped by floyd. hatton was probably down longer than pwill tho lol

Comment

Working...
                      X