Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Training In Tampa. ( LOl at the Target In The Poster)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is a smart boxer, I must admit, I am surprise by the amount of people here that **** on him, when he has faced quality opposition. Despite being beaten badly by Margarito, I would think, logically, people should praise him for the amount of pain he endured during the fight and boxers, and fans of boxing should appreciate his skill. That he displayed that night, and many others. Maybe, I give him more credit than the next. But I truly believe Cotto will out-box Pac, and fight intelligently.

Comment

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
      Part of it, is that Cotto's been boxing since he was a lil kid. I mean, he's just working the kinks out. All the combos are already embedded in his brain. PAC is PAC, but, there's really no need to trying to kill it every training session

Damn good post homie, Green K!
      Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Yeah, he looks pretty focused..

I'm slightly more worried now.

But he does look slow in there..He needs to be faster to catch Pacquiao.. Pac is no Judah.. He'll be fast and stay focused the whole fight. And he'll go out on his shield
      When has Cotto look fast in traning camps?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        When has Cotto look fast in traning camps?
        Point taken..

I thought he'd be doing a little speed work though, considering who he is fighting. But maybe he has the right game plan to get Pac outta there. We'll see

Can't wait for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
          champ, as a puerto rican that has followed cotto, have you ever seen miguel this focused?

seriously, i haven't. and cotto has been scary inside the ring in the past anyways... imaginate ahora LOL. va a masacrar a el maricon de manny.
          same old cotto....

Comment

Not hating on Cotto(fan of him) but his always focus on a fight. If his fighitng Margarito for the rematch or Floyd, will it be his more focus than Pac fight. He always give it all during training.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=143191

You lost all credibility on your predictions about 2 yrs ago..
              that's why nobody takes you serious..no offense..just facts bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                The only time I've seen him that crazy was with Malignaggi, Paulie did get him mad....
                Lol yeah, Paulie pissed him off crazy! but i know they have alot of respect for each other now and so they should.

But anyways great vid.

Comment

Working...
                X