No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto: I Don't Think Guerrero Can Hurt Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Berto: I Don't Think Guerrero Can Hurt Me

Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero has never been one of those fighters who calls out everyone and his brother. But he has made some changes of late and is hopeful they lead to the really big fights with guys like Floyd Mayweather Jr. and/or Manny Pacquiao.

The first thing Guerrero did was somewhat stunningly move from the 135-pound lightweight division to the 147-pound welterweight division and bypass the 140-pound junior welterweight class. That's not something that often happens.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero has never been one of those fighters who calls out everyone and his brother. But he has made some changes of late and is hopeful they lead to the really big fights with guys like Floyd Mayweather Jr. and/or Manny Pacquiao.

The first thing Guerrero did was somewhat stunningly move from the 135-pound lightweight division to the 147-pound welterweight division and bypass the 140-pound junior welterweight class. That's not something that often happens.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    About punching-power,i believe GUERRERO can't hurt BERTO but BERTO can hurt GUERRERO,anyway i give a lot of credit to GUERRERO's boxing skills so he can go out with a decision victory but it's really difficult this time.

Comment

i think Berto wins, but i want Guerrero to take it, im not really a big fan of Berto but i just see him too fast, bigger, n more power than Guerrero

lets see if either earns a shot at Mayweather, i think thats the plan, thats if they are impressive in the win, just like Ortiz was against Berto

Comment

He can outbox you though

Comment

Berto will walk through Guerrero's punches. Just remains to be seen whether Guerrero can take his shots.

Comment

I don't actually see this as a good match-up. I thought Guerrero was getting dazed by Aydin's punches. His boxing kept him alive. He's too small though. His boxing won't help him against Berto's speed. Berto in 7. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Guerrero won't have to stop Berto to win. Hopefully he doesn't go in there with that mentality. He needs to box tonight, pop the jab with authority and counter Berto's straight/overhand right. He kept making the same mistake by leaning to the left against Aydin, which put him in the path of the right hand. As long as he doesn't get sloppy with his offense and fixes that defensive flaw, I think he'll be alright.

Comment

Of course G-man can't hurt Berto... Berto is roiding

Comment

Ghost beats him to the punch all night long, tko8

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    Of course G-man can't hurt Berto... Berto is roiding
                    Lol G-man. What are you 12?

Comment

Working...
                    X