Collapse
No announcement yet.

who won vanes or ouma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i thought it was going to be a draw, if ouma was more active at times he would have won convincingly

the round with the ko i thought it was 9-9

Comment

ouma by 3 points......and i gave a 10-9 in the knockdown round.......ouma got totally robbed.........mexican commentators are on bob arums pocket......and even they thought ouma got brutally robbed....

Comment

It was a very close fight. I had it 95-94 for Vanes. I thought it would be scored a SD or a MD.

Vanes inexperience was in evidence during the fight, and Ouma seemed tired and didn't do much in the later rounds.

Ouma was hurt near the end of the 10th. If it had been 12 rounds, I think Ouma would have been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          ouma by 3 points
          Damn nice sig!!

It looks like you had Floyd figured out from day 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            It was a very close fight. I had it 95-94 for Vanes. I thought it would be scored a SD or a MD.

Vanes inexperience was in evidence during the fight, and Ouma seemed tired and didn't do much in the later rounds.

Ouma was hurt near the end of the 10th. If it had been 12 rounds, I think Ouma would have been stopped.
            Exactly how I saw it.

Comment

What was your card round by round Carnivore?

Comment

OUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....****KKKKKKK KKKKKKKk

Comment

Ouma all the way and even Vanes knew it, thats why he threw those desperate blows at the end.

Vanes did nothing but complain about his eye the whole fight, Ouma controlled the fight

Comment

Originally posted by minasyan View Post
                    What was your card round by round Carnivore?
                    I can't remember exactly now, it's mostly in the discussion thread. I had it tied 85-85 going into the final round.

Comment

I had Ouma winning 5-4 1 even with at 10-8 for Ouma.

Comment

Working...
                      X