No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquaio: Marquez and Bradley Missed Their Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Pacquaio: Marquez and Bradley Missed Their Shot

Michael Koncz, the adviser to eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs), tells BoxingScene.com that Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs) and Timothy Bradley (30-0, 12KOs) missed their shot for a big pay day against the Filipino superstar.

Koncz told BoxingScene last week that Marquez passed on an offer of $13 million for a fifth fight with Pacquiao, while Bradley walked away from an offer of $6 million for a rematch. Koncz has serious doubts that Marquez and Bradley are getting paid any better to fight each other. [Click Here To Read More]

HAHA so butthurt

Comment

Marquez surely missed bwhahahah......

Comment

lmao, look at Koncz acting like the first thing he won't do after Pac batters Rios is pick up the phone and call Marquez.

Comment

It's time for you to shut up, Koncz, you f**king prick.

Comment

lame

Comment

Koncz is a complete scumbag, dude's shady as heck.

Comment

What I do agree with is that neither fighter is making anything close to what they were offered to face Pac. I can understand JMM's stance but wasnt Bradley clamoring for a rematch with Pac to prove his win wasnt a robbery? Why turn down 6mil to make less than half that to face JMM?

Comment

GTFOH...you took forever to give Marquez a rematch and waited until you thought he was shot to give him the third fight.

Then you passed on Bradley in November saying the first fight wasn't close and ended up getting knocked the **** out.

Serves your ass right.

Comment

Team Pacquiao is right

I wouldn't be surprised if Rios made more vs Pacquiao than Marquez and Bradley combined

Comment

Working...
                    X