No announcement yet.

Does Manny Pacquiao like Nonito Donaire? He doesn't seem care

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Manny Pacquiao like Nonito Donaire? He doesn't seem care

For some reason it always comes off to me that Manny doesn't really like Nonito, he doesn't hate him but whenever they meet it looks insincere, Pacquiao just giving a front to support his filipino countryman. Its always Nonito kissing up to him.

I noticed that when Pacquiao was training with Jorge Linares and even Rigo he would joke with them and they didn't even know how to communicate with each other, but with Nonito he doesn't really seem to care for the guy much.

I also remember Koncz refusing to put Nonito on Pacquiao's undercards and he was given the order directly from Pacquiao himself.

I wonder why is it that Filipinos don't really get behind Nonito like they do Manny? Is it because he was talking down to his father for stealing money and treating him like crap growing up? Is it because Nonito is Americanized?

He couldn't even sell out the Carson California Home Depot Center and that Area has a lot of Filipinos, I heard he only sold like 400 tickets, and than the other time he fought there almost everyone else came to watch Brandon rios fight not him.

Errr... Is this even an issue?

Comment

Manny Pacquaio love Nonito he tell him how to avoid leg cramps and how to properly stack your hand wraps.

Comment

I am sure Pacquiao likes him. Pacquiao seems to like everyone. Donaire likes Pacquiao as well. I don't think there is any bad feelings on either side or we would have read something about it.

Comment

Didn't Rachanel Donaire make fun of Jinkee?

Comment

lols unless you are more of a gossiper than a boxing fan, you wouldn't care about Donaire's family issues because he is one hell of a great fighter.

now for the other issue that Donaire will not be on any Pacquiao undercard, Arum said it before. Why would you put him on an undercard when he can main-event on his own?

As for Pacquiao liking Donaire. Well he doesn't speak of any other boxers in particular anyway. Manny Pacquiao is not a fan of boxing.

Comment

Donaire has shot more than a few subliminals at Manny. I rememeber when Nonito first announced that he was doing 24/7/365 vada that he retweeted more than a few people who said that said something along the lines of " finally a filipino fighter not scared of a blood test." And a couple other ones that said "Nonito taking blood tests proves he s the real pride of the Phillipines"

Nonito def was sending subliminals.

Comment

well first you need to get this "idea" out of your head that because they're both from the phillipines that they should be best friends and host bowling nights...

donaire and pacquiao are more like just two "co-workers".. people that know each other from work ( in this case boxing) but they dont hang out or talk, donaire and pacquiao dont have any relationship and like someone else said, donaire retweets things said about pacquiao many times ( i have seen it also)

Comment

They dont seem to like each other. Theyre both from the same country and both with the same promotional company. Also in completely different weight classes so they arent competing directly with each other.

Its natural for them to be co promoted way more than they are. Its obvious there is some jealousy or something between them.

Comment

Working...
                  X