No announcement yet.

Be honest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    2nd biggest dope on the site....:AOR: where did i say he was ducking him...Like you said? I didnt and you didnt prove shlt:AOR:! You cant you lame! hehehheeeeeeee! nice try you failure!
    Berto has been floating around the 147 division for some time now. Wondering id Floyd thought he was to much of a threat, and if so....Would he now fight Guerrero?
    Explain what you meant by "wondering Id Floyd thought he was to much of a threat and if so.....would he now fight Guerrero?"...Your wrote that you idiot. Now that Floyd is pursing Guerrero and you back pedal cause your comment now looks idiotic.

Berto has been floating around the 147 division for some time now. Wondering id Floyd thought he was to much of a threat, and if so....Would he now fight Guerrero?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      Just one question can you speak Spanish?!

naw i learned russian .

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        naw i learned russian .
        That's right *****. You can't even speak Spanish and you fronting like you all Mexican. GTFO. Mexican don't even consider guys like you Mexican. Even Marquez calls guys like you "Half Mexicans" at most.

Comment

That's right *****. You can't even speak Spanish and you fronting like you all Mexican. GTFO. Mexican don't even consider guys like you Mexican. Even Marquez calls guys like you "Half Mexicans" at most.
          lmfao you cant read, i said i was born in mexico and didnt move to usa till I was 6 and didnt learn english till i was 8, was in esl classes and shit, what other language would i have learned in mexico idiot. pero sabes que wey, pensar que querer porque soy mexicano cien por cien. ey usted los cubanos/PR son nada pero puro mayates valen verga
          Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 01-16-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Explain what you meant by "wondering Id Floyd thought he was to much of a threat and if so.....would he now fight Guerrero?"...Your wrote that you idiot. Now that Floyd is pursing Guerrero and you back pedal cause your comment now looks idiotic.

im gonna explain it to you because i know youre a little slow and i like you!

The Thread i made was " Why didnt Floyd Ever fight Berto"....The opening post i made was "Berto has been floating around the 147 division for some time now. Wondering id Floyd thought he was to much of a threat, and if so....Would he now fight Guerrero?" meaning....If he was (IF HE WAS) ducking Berto...now that Guererro beat Berto...a big WW would Floyd Fight Guererro?
            Hence the reason it was in the form of a question....and why the question mark was on the end of the question.
            By now you should now see that you just got the shlt owned outta you! Also that you look like a idiot for not being able to tell the difference between a question and a statement! ya big dummy! :WORD:

Comment

lmfao you cant read, i said i was born in mexico and didnt move to usa till I was 6 and didnt learn english till i was 8, was in esl classes and shit, what other language would i have learned in mexico idiot. pero sabes que wey, pensar que querer porque soy mexicano cien por cien. ey usted los cubanos/PR son nada pero puro mayates valen verga
              he really cant read....Hes a little slow so be easy with him.

Comment

If Abril was Mexican I wonder if you would be singing the same tune and that is the point. Am not impressed with your bigotry.

Comment

The Thread i made was " Why didnt Floyd Ever fight Berto"....The opening post i made was "Berto has been floating around the 147 division for some time now. Wondering id Floyd thought he was to much of a threat, and if so....Would he now fight Guerrero?" meaning....If he was (IF HE WAS) ducking Berto...now that Guererro beat Berto...a big WW would Floyd Fight Guererro?
                  Hence the reason it was in the form of a question....and why the question mark was on the end of the question.
                  By now you should now see that you just got the shlt owned outta you! Also that you look like a idiot for not being able to tell the difference between a question and a statement! ya big dummy! :WORD:
                  A question brought by you cause in your mind you(as you claim) were wondering if Floyd didn't fight Berto or Guererro because your thinking they were a threat. Stop trying to back pedal your failing miserably. Its cool. A Pacturd is a Pacturd. Your all for testing now right..bwhahahahah...

Comment

A question brought by you cause in your mind you(as you claim) were wondering if Floyd didn't fight Berto or Guererro because your thinking they were a threat. Stop trying to back pedal your failing miserably. Its cool. A Pacturd is a Pacturd. Your all for testing now right..bwhahahahah...
                    Its okay bro...you fu8ked up. Im not the one back peddling now...your response was not meritorious! you tried hard but you did this to yourself. keep up the good work though...lol i got you mofo!!!! im going to sleep! :ANWOD:

Comment

I would hate him too if he was making me look like an idiot rooting against and him proving me wrong, like for example you claiming he was scared and ducking the ghost only to find out he chose to fight him after the ghost was looking his best
                      You even made a thread about you dumba$$, but I don't blame you trying to deny it cause even an idiot like you know what a stupid comment that was you made below

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/28000513.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X