Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.... you know that shyt ain't right!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A grown man threatening another with a lawsuit during an online argument.. You know that **** ain't right!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      A grown man threatening another with a lawsuit during an online argument.. You know that **** ain't right!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        A grown man threatening another with a lawsuit during an online argument.. You know that **** ain't right!!!!
        Possibility of that spreading out the forum, you know that shyt ain't right. IN honestly, I'm done explaining **** to y'all, no clue why I even started. I'll leave y'all in the dark. Because the accuracy of what I'm hearing is laughable, only if you guys knew the truth, that I have stored in my old computer that I haven't used in months with messages from both parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!!
          Parking in the handicap space because you are too lazy to walk, that shyt ain't right!!!
          lmao I just did that today.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• having your kid wait outside the movie theater so you could pay kids price for their ticket when your child is a tall ass fourteen year old.

going to CVS and buying candy and soda then having your 14 year old stuff it in their jacket so you don't have to buy **** inside the movie theater.

you know that shyt ain't right...

Comment

• When that girl look good and came out a bad relationship but you wanna hit it and quit it, you know that shyt ain't right

You wanna play that song you feeling and your homeboy gets out the car, you know that shyt ain't right

When you go to the grocery store for some yogurt and you come out with $122 worth cause your girl needed a few things, you know that shyt ain't right.

When you trying to talk to a girl that YO girl go to at the same church. you know that shyt ain't right

Comment

• i laughed so hard at this thread that I hadn't contributed a thing, I know that shyt aint right!

Comment

• When them girls on Maury knowing they lying about the daddy, you know that shyt ain't right

When you telling a fat joke but another fat person is there and you still tell it, you know that shyt ain't right

Comment

• Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                    When them girls on Maury knowing they lying about the daddy, you know that shyt ain't right

When you telling a fat joke but another fat person is there and you still tell it, you know that shyt ain't right
                    that's me all day

Comment

• When you finger her ass to get it loose and you switch fingers(but really didn't) so she can suck it, you know that shyt ain't right

Putting that extra sugar in the Kool Aid but you didn't(Black folk) you know that shyt ain't right

Going on a date with an ugly girl cause she got bank, you know that shyt ain't right

Lying to youself saying that girl ain't a attention hoe, you know that shyt ain't right

Comment

Working...
                      X