Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Floyd, we get it, your rich......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid black celebs that make their money by legitimate means keeping wads of cash around because they thought it looked cool in Scarface.

Keep your money in the bank. cash aint covered by house insurance ******s.

Being that they get paid by check/wire, I wonder how the conversation goes at the bank when they withdrawl $50,000.

Bank employee "oh floyd, going to buy something cool today?"
    Floyd "naw, you know me, Im the money machine baby, Im fonna shoot a video with me stacking ma paper today"

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
      You'll never see someone with real wealth like Bill Gates do this.
      Childish comment..would look a bit stupid if bill gates did that ..don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
        Why would you need to flash your wealth on VIDEO in the first place? You might be one of those type of people. I'm not.
        No friend, I've only asked for you feel this is the wrong time as if to imply there is a right time and place to flash your money. Please do not judge.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          stupid black celebs that make their money by legitimate means keeping wads of cash around because they thought it looked cool in Scarface.

Put your money in the bank. cash aint covered by house insurance ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post

Keep your money in the bank. cash aint covered by house insurance ******s.

Being that they get paid by check/wire, I wonder how the conversation goes at the bank when they withdrawl $50,000.

Bank employee "oh floyd, going to buy something cool today?"
            Floyd "naw, you know me, Im the money machine baby, Im fonna shoot a video with me stacking ma paper today"
            Reported !!!!

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
            Racist comments like that are funny to you aren't they???

Shows a lots about ur character.

Comment

Look at his people. They don't even look like they f@ck with him like that.

Even the girls in the background: "Hhhhhh, we get it lil Floyd, your rich......"

insecurity, this guy is one insecure man.

Comment

You asked me, when is the right time then?

I pretty much answered with, NEVER.

What purpose does it serve? Are you a bigger fan of his now? Are you impressed? You think he's cool now? Does this make him look like a stand up guy?

It's just a huge ego stroke for him, and only him. He's insecure in himself for whatever reason, and has to make sure, we know he's rich, every few weeks.

Comment

Fraud Jr. just seeks attention like a kid in class who was popular until the new kid moved in town and now has everyone's attention. He needs to do something when he feels that kind of threat. Honestly when he retires, I'll remember him being stomped on by the Big Show more than anything else, lol.

Comment

Look at his people. They don't even look like they f@ck with him like that.

Even the girls in the background: "Hhhhhh, we get it lil Floyd, your rich......"

More cheesy than fondue! It makes me laugh my arse off, but its so damn cringeworthy you almost have to watch it through your fingers. It gives me an absolute belly laugh when I think of all the floydiots thinking this is cool as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      Fraud Jr. just seeks attention like a kid in class who was popular until the new kid moved in town and now has everyone's attention. He needs to do something when he feels that kind of threat. Honestly when he retires, I'll remember him being stomped on by the Big Show more than anything else, lol.
                      Well if you wanna be fair tell pacquiao not to come to the wild card gym with his ferrari anymore or was it a lambourghini?? He's clearly doing it for attention or maybe to cover up the fact that he's got a small penis.

Comment

Working...
                      X