No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Andre Berto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto KO's him.

Berto isn't very good, but to beat him you have to take a few bombs, Khan cannot.

Comment

Amir Khan would get knocked the fuk out. Khan is done, he should just retire.

Comment

Both all speed and no brains/chins... ill take berto.

Comment

I still 100% believe Amir Khan would beat the crap out of Berto. Anyone who isn't below average can make Berto look bad, the same way anyone who can punch threatens Khan. I am confident Khan's above-averageness would win out, especially now that Berto looks like he can barely move his feet anymore.

Comment

Khan will hit berto clean all day

Comment

I think Khan would win most of the rounds but I think Berto will catch him with a quick hard punch and score the KO. It could happen in any round including the first round. Khan says he has been fighting at too low of weight and he will have a good chin at 147. I think he just has a weak chin and it will always be a weak chin no matter what weight he fights at.Berto may not KO him with one punch but he will hurt him and finish him in my opinion.

Comment

Berto by a knock out

Comment

I can't see how fighting at Welterweight could help Khan. He might feel stronger at the weight but a guy like Berto is strong, quick and can punch harder than anybody Khan's ever faced.

I am a Khan fan but outside of Broner who looked pretty average and more to the point didn't look like a big puncher at Welter vs Paulie - I genuinely struggle to pick him against any top welter. I think physical strength is a big issue for Khan.

He's been in real trouble recently because he can't hurt his opponents too.

Comment

Can see Khan boxing the ears off Berto, before getting flattened when Berto lands.

Comment

Both have very low boxing IQ's. But stylistically berto has the upper hand. Khan is not a pressure fighter like karrass or guerrero was against berto. He is going to stay outside and jump in with his very predictable combos. Berto is mediocre but he is explosive and can punch. I can see him timing khan at some point and knocking khan the **** out.

Comment

Working...
                      X