No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Admits Concern After Knocking Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Don't worry, most of them are Floyd fans who are living vicariously through Marquez because he knocked out their nemesis. They'll go back to bashing Marquez in a few weeks. They are irrelevant.
    Pretty much. They're not Marquez fans, they're not even proper boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Don't worry, most of them are Floyd fans who are living vicariously through Marquez because he knocked out their nemesis. They'll go back to bashing Marquez in a few weeks. They are irrelevant.

I'm a Floyd fan, and I've never bashed Marquez. Been a Marquez fan since his 2nd fight with Pacquiao. In fact.....I haven't seen any Floyd fans on here bashing Marquez.....ever....where did that come from?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Pretty much. They're not Marquez fans, they're not even proper boxing fans.
        Yup, similar to Pac's legion of fanboys they starting pretending to care about boxing after they saw their idol throw money at the camera on "24/7" for the first time. They only care about Floyd, nothing more.

Comment

Marquez won fair and square

Marquez has never turned down testing like Pac did. You guys were the same ones not questioning Pac's power when came up so many divisions and flattend hatton or broke margs eye bone. Pac said himself he felt no difference in power. He got over confident and got hit with a perfect punch he did not see and any who knows anything about boxing knows that can happen to the best of them. So stop hating on Marquez because he put Pac to sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            oh, you're older than me. Am i suppose to respect that? Haha. I've been a big fan of marquez for a longtime, i'm going to enjoy this victory anyway i want. I could give two shits who it offends, i'm not breaking any rules on this site, so continue getting your panties in a bunch you uptight faggot.
            hahhahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1DU86uLHKw

watch the video and say marquez is clean
              Give it up dude....it's over.......and by the way, 50 Cent already came out with the real reason he and Floyd parted ways, so yo can take that lie of a quote out your sig.

Comment

Eres mi dios

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1DU86uLHKw

watch the video and say marquez is clean
                  I think most of us who know boxing know that Marquez is on some sort of PED. The same of us, however, also know that Pacquiao has been on the same, or similar sh.t for years!!! This is the state of modern day sports (unfortunately)!!!

Comment

Originally posted by i'm so sorry View Post
                    don't worry, most of them are floyd fans who are living vicariously through marquez because he knocked out their nemesis. They'll go back to bashing marquez in a few weeks. They are irrelevant.
                    true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

Comment

Don't be concerned Marquez people get knocked out everyday. And I thought that's what you wanted Marquez was to knock out pacquaio?

Comment

Working...
                      X