Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe FIRES BACK to Dana White

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Er tbh mayweather is greedy, he won't even do a % with PAC and only offering 40 mil. That fight makes at least 200 mil if not more world wide.

Dana is greedy too though.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
      I didn't see the entire thing, but I saw something on TV a while back about how underpaid UFC fighters are.
      It's a joke man for real. I remember a Card that Lesnar was headlining and he was supposed to be their stud/star fighter and he was making like 500K while his opponent was making 125K for the fight.

They had like 8 fights and the total income paid to the fighters was under 2 million......16 fighters.

White can say what he wants but the guy is just as bad as some of these boxing promoters are, if not worse.

Comment

Floyd should be happy he got dissed.... by his logic, it's more attention towards him and I guess helps promote him or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          Not to downplay your comment, cause I do agree.

But Dana and the Fertittas acquired UFC during the "Ken Shamrock" days. He really has been there from the beginning. Shamrock joined the UFC in 93, White became president to the UFC in 92.

The first UFC event ever, wasn't until 93.
          Thx for the info. I didn't know Dana was around back then..

Comment

Dana White should worry about his own stuff before he dips into other people's opinions. Just look at UFC numbers compared to boxing

Comment

Ellerbe: Nobody messes with my man.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                I didn't see the entire thing, but I saw something on TV a while back about how underpaid UFC fighters are.
                TBH, i dont think they are that underpaid, afterall they are only fighting. The problem with our country is that we pay athletes exorbitant amounts of $$ to see them play a game or watch a fight. The one thing MMA does right is the fact that UFC is the top dog and only has 1 belt per division. everyone fights everyone and i wish boxing was like that cause then we wouldnt have so many different belts, duckers and promoters ruin the sport i love...

Comment

He makes absolutely no points as to what Dana said because he can't.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    It's a joke man for real. I remember a Card that Lesnar was headlining and he was supposed to be their stud/star fighter and he was making like 500K while his opponent was making 125K for the fight.
                    whats the diff between that and Floyd making 30mill compared to ortiz making 4/5 mill?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Dana White should worry about his own stuff before he dips into other people's opinions. Just look at UFC numbers compared to boxing
                      And Floyd should worry about his own instead of what's going on in basketball. Funny how u made that comment but isn't floyd doing the same?

Comment

Working...
                      X