No announcement yet.

Looking For 16 Oz Heavy Bag Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For 16 Oz Heavy Bag Gloves

So to be honest, I wasn't sure if it was best to buy "Training gloves" or "Heavy Bag Gloves". Since I'm sure the gym I'll join soon will have gloves to spar with, I'm supposing I'll just need heavy bag gloves for my training until I go there, and maybe when I'm there.

I'm trying to get the best bang for my buck though. I'm a guy who uses Ebay, and Amazon and typically finds my best deals there. So I'm looking for the best bang for my buck between 20-50 dollars (Shipping included in that price).

The gloves that would give the most comfort, durability, and help my training along the most.

Also curious if I should get 12, 14, or 16 oz gloves.

Please post some links up and give comments and advice, the more the merrier.

Originally posted by ZachRohman View Post
    So to be honest, I wasn't sure if it was best to buy "Training gloves" or "Heavy Bag Gloves". Since I'm sure the gym I'll join soon will have gloves to spar with, I'm supposing I'll just need heavy bag gloves for my training until I go there, and maybe when I'm there.

I'm trying to get the best bang for my buck though. I'm a guy who uses Ebay, and Amazon and typically finds my best deals there. So I'm looking for the best bang for my buck between 20-50 dollars (Shipping included in that price).

The gloves that would give the most comfort, durability, and help my training along the most.

Also curious if I should get 12, 14, or 16 oz gloves.

Please post some links up and give comments and advice, the more the merrier.
    I prefer 16 oz gloves, go the Ringside IMF tech bag gloves for $60 but the 16 oz ones wont be in stock till the end of the month.

You will have to invest in other gloves for sparring.

Comment

They are out of stock at ringside. And They seem very hard to find right now :/

Comment

Any other suggestions? I'm willing to bump up my price if I have to, maybe to 60.

I would prefer the best "bang for my buck". Whether that's 20 dollar gloves or 60 dollar ones. Just not sure what site gives the cheapest, and best gloves, and what brands are good enough.

Comment

Try the Rival Elite bag gloves aparently they are pretty good too or if you want to go real expensive go the cleto reyes training gloves (I got the Cleto Reyes, just waiting for the IMF tech 16 oz bag gloves to come back in stock then im going to buy 2 pairs of them).
          Last edited by RAV3N; 05-05-2011, 06:21 AM.

Comment

too much for me. I'm looking for some around 50 bucks. I know there are some leather ones for that much, but I'm not too sure. There are the warrior ones that are leather for 40. Even then I'm really confused on the sizing system.

Comment

I know there are 50 dollar gloves that would be very comfortable and that would last.

I would rather buy two pairs of those then one pair of Rival Elites for 84. That's a lot of money just for gloves. I understand I would use them a lot and get the money out of them, but still. I would rather save a little bit of money if possible.

Comment

I get some of my gloves from boxingdepot.com

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=A5X6NM59UFSU8

That seems like my best option right now.

Or

http://www.boxingdepot.com/bx-gl-216.html

But those are training gloves... (They are listed under bag gloves?)

Comment

If I were you I would wait for the IMF tech bag gloves to come back in stock, there is only good things said about them, I wouldnt touch them top contenders, the titles look ok though.

Comment

Working...
                    X