Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Froch beats Kessler, then I believe 100% Calzaghe will return to boxing ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol @ your sig TS

i didnt realize people were still bitter about hopkins losing to calzaghe

if you lose a SD on home turf after dropping your opponent in the first round with a biased ref and 3 american judges,then you know you got beat

i didnt see hopkins having problems throwing punches against pavlik,styles make fights and hopkins knew the only way he wouldnt get severely beat against calzaghe was by being horribly negative,which he did to the best of his ability just couldnt win it

now,wake the fuck up

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
      Calzaghe would obliterate Froch. It would be a waste of time.
      I don't agree that it would be a waste of time. Maybe it was a waste of time two years ago, before Froch fully put himself on the map, but if Calzaghe was still active it would be a good fight. I don't see Joe returning though, no way.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        I don't agree that it would be a waste of time. Maybe it was a waste of time two years ago, before Froch fully put himself on the map, but if Calzaghe was still active it would be a good fight. I don't see Joe returning though, no way.
        I like Froch. He is charismatic, has been in his fair share of memorable fights and never backs down from challenege however, he is not and never will be in the same league as Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

Calzaghe is satisfied with his career and accomplishments...he's done.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
            i doubt he will but it would be cool

if he comes back in good shape he beats anyone at 168 and at 175 dawson is the only guy i wouldnt be so sure about
            I don't think Calzaghe would be able to beat Dawson at this point. Maybe before he retired, but not now. Dawson would be too fast, too big, too strong, too young.

Calzaghe could come back and whoop Froch though no doubt. Froch is tailor made for Joe.

Comment

If the British fans demand the fight enough, it could happen. Money is the main factor, and it would take a lot. But it's more likely Froch suffers his first defeat in this tourney, deflating the hype necessary for that event.

Comment

Maybe if Froch-Kessler was a one-off fight, but as it stands Froch beating Kessler means he's tied to at least two more fights.

It's unlikely that Froch can beat Abraham, Ward and Kessler. If he does then maybe Calzaghe comes back, but I doubt that Joe could even make 175. Taking so much time off in your mid-late 30s isn't a good idea for those needing to make weight.

Comment

I don't want Joe coming back, what if he really dropped off and somehow loses, 46-1 nah I prefer him undefeated since it pisses so many people off

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    I don't want Joe coming back, what if he really dropped off and somehow loses, 46-1 nah I prefer him undefeated since it pisses so many people off
                    yep, undefeated fighters are the most hated, undefeated and **** talking fighters even top that hate.
                    aka floyd mayweather jr

Comment

Working...
                    X