Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mo likes a nice bit of young bum.

Comment

Originally posted by pfcwintergreen View Post
      How the **** was Jermain Taylor a "club fighter". He was the MW champ who got his title by beating the very man that supposedly revealed Pavlik to be a bum!

Hopefully, you are just being sarcastic.
      I was indeed being sarcastic
      Pavlik is one of boxings most exciting fighters, its just stepping up about 10lbs in weight against a legend proved too much of a gamble for him in the end. He probably needs a few more Lockett type opponents now to get his belief and confidence back because he looked like he was going to cry after that loss at the end.

Comment

i ho ****ing idea that bums became undisputed middleweight champions .... thats insane

Comment

Originally posted by Xplosivo View Post
          Glass jaw + Weak stamina + **** defense = Beaten around the ring and Exposed by an 44 year old Granddad.

Hopkins is officially Pavlik's Daddy.
          How disrespectful.

Pavlik is just a young guy doing his thing. At least he has the balls to step into a ring with Hopkins. Would you?

Hopkins himself has mad respect for Kelly. So why shouldn't everyone else?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Xplosivo View Post
            Glass jaw + Weak stamina + **** defense = Beaten around the ring and Exposed by an 44 year old Granddad.

Hopkins is officially Pavlik's Daddy.
            Grow up you classless idiot! Go get banned again, no one missed you, nor wants you here!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              joe calzaghes motto "throw but never land."
              You should tet the hell off the forums. Your posts are ****. You've only ever seen one Calzaghe fight, obviously, and that was against arguably the trickiest opponent on the planet to look good against.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
                How disrespectful.

Pavlik is just a young guy doing his thing. At least he has the balls to step into a ring with Hopkins. Would you?

F-R-K-O - I got the impression during the fight that Bernard could have stopped Pavlik, but didn't out of respect. Did you think he was carrying him and just trying to teach him a lesson?

Comment

He isn't a bum.
                  He's just a one dimensional fighter, he can change that.

Comment

Originally posted by jpeck View Post
                    F-R-K-O - I got the impression during the fight that Bernard could have stopped Pavlik, but didn't out of respect. Did you think he was carrying him and just trying to teach him a lesson?
                    Funny you should mention it, yes, during the fight I found myself thinking exactly that -- if Hops upped his work rate another notch he could have had Kelly out of there easily. I ended up thinking he probably just wanted to put on a clinic. Pavlik's chin surprised me, he can take a shot (or lots of good shots) better than I thought.

Last edited by S A M U R A I; 10-31-2008, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by F-R-K-O View Post
                      HA cause Hopkins is a classy, intelligent individual, unlike a lot of people.

Comment

Working...
                      X