Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pavlik the clubfighter EXPOSED >>>PROOF Inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I train with Tyson too. True story. You're a ***** for not comming to see for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by QuCongee View Post
      I train with Tyson too. True story. You're a ***** for not comming to see for yourself.
      77 front street brooklyn new york GLEASONS GYM you stupid trailer trash fat virgin. that's where tyson trained so I had a way better chance of training with him than you will ever have considering my trainer used to spar with him and knew him. And if you trained with him or anywhere near Gleasons I would know you and probably would have knocked you out in sparring already in the past

Comment

Hey, can you tell me if Mike ever had the feet to be fleet footed?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Hey, can you tell me if Mike ever had the feet to be fleet footed?!?
          Of course he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
            Cotto got exposed worse IMO Quitting like Tito
            Wow, this has nothing to do with Cotto. How can you hate someone you have never even met so much?

Comment

I think you struggle with the concept of winning and losing fights. Pavlik beat a fighter that beat Hopkins previously. It does not matter how he reached that victory, if he took some punishment in the early rounds he still won, and therfore is the champion of that given weight. He can not become a "club fighter" because he got beaten by a very good Hopkins, the level of hopkins performance surprised every one, possibly even Hopkins himself.
              You really need to learn that the winner of the fight is the person whose hand the ref raises at the END of the fight, not the fighter that looks good in the early rounds but gets battered late on, or the fighter that is a head on the cards but gets stopped because his face has been ripped to bits..............The winner is the winner at the end of the fight......Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                77 front street brooklyn new york GLEASONS GYM you stupid trailer trash fat virgin. that's where tyson trained so I had a way better chance of training with him than you will ever have considering my trainer used to spar with him and knew him. And if you trained with him or anywhere near Gleasons I would know you and probably would have knocked you out in sparring already in the past
                Stfu you keyboard thug. You wish you were from NY like me.

Comment

Stfu you keyboard thug. You wish you were from NY like me.
                  riiiight. You wouldn't know the inside of the gym like you wouldn't know what a woman's breasts look like you wanking pimple faced fat virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
                    riiiight. You wouldn't know the inside of the gym like you wouldn't know what a woman's breasts look like you wanking pimple faced fat virgin.

That's what I thought. Go farm the land you ****ing ranch owner from the middle of nowhere.

Comment

That's what I thought. Go farm the land you ****ing ranch owner from the middle of nowhere.
                      lmao nice try at reverse psychology. where you from kid, ohio? bitter your trailer trash boyfriend got exposed and destroyed? you wouldn't survive a day in a city like new york son

Comment

Working...
                      X