• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rage

Merry Christmas To Every One

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Pazuzu View Post
      Take my advice. Dont respond to an 'alt' poster. They are often there just to wind u up.
      yeah pretty much he is the one that got me irritated on this post. lol. Any way Happy Holidays people.

Comment

• Merry Christmas, Happy Chaunaka, and Merry/Happy Kwanza.

In other words, take some time out to be thankful for your blessing and your families...and if you've got 'em, hug your kids and tell 'em how much you love 'em.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
          me???
          The Dhali lama said to know the rules so that you can break them effectively. I didn't step on anybody's toes. just gave my opinion. Of anothers posts.
          this wasn't aimed at you

Comment

• Happy Holidays to everyone here. Nice thread.

Comment

• re

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
              Merry Christmas, Happy Chaunaka, and Merry/Happy Kwanza.

In other words, take some time out to be thankful for your blessing and your families...and if you've got 'em, hug your kids and tell 'em how much you love 'em.

Happy Holidays everyone.
              amen bro,thats good

Comment

• re

Originally posted by SiNCiTY_KiD702 View Post
                yeah pretty much he is the one that got me irritated on this post. lol. Any way Happy Holidays people.
                if you are talking about me getting you irritated your wrong.I simply said my believes
                and my feeling.your the one cusing,"trying" to make fun of others believes,belittling
                others.I never once cused you out.if you ask me you got your self irritated.

Comment

• rage

Hope Every One Has A Blessed New Year

Comment

• Its easy to come from a Godless POV for me. After God, Comes People. You and I. Sow ithout god, theres still You and I. Similiarities are w e both have emotions, we both can be physical an we both have an average 100 years yto live. We could either go to war, we could spread love or we could nothig and of course we can do all the above. So it becomes like this, if your laughing and I say stop and you dont...I could a. leave you alone and go somewhere else. b. punch u in your face so you stop. or c, just ignore u etc. Based on the reaction after abc i'll base my opinion on what to do next tyime I'm in a similar situation.[

If going elsewhere bring me to another person who acts like u, I lost and need to fnd another alternative.

If punching you in the face works, I'll be handling these situations in that mannner.

Why because it worked for me. So w/out thinking o f god or anything else, some people just do what works for them.

Comment

• There is an evolutionary explanation for charity and compassion. In short the theory is that wen we lived in small groups we shared things amoung each other because we were mostly family. And this instinct to share and be charitable without self interest has not been discarded through evolutionary progress. Its called a Darwinian mistake.

They say the same applies to being sexually aroused by images of women on the tv or internet. We shouldnt be aroused as we cannot 'mate' with them, yet we are aroused.

Also of the original question; "If there's no referee why fight fair?" i would ask ; Are u only being moral because of judgement? i.e. Do u only try to be good because there is punishment if u dont.

Isnt it better to be a good person not because u have been told to be good, but because u want to be good. Because u understand why certain acts of kindness are the morally right thing to do, not because 'God is watching...we better do wat he wants us to do'.

Comment

Working...
                      X