Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Cameron gets the piss ripped out of him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Cameron gets the piss ripped out of him...

Chucklesome stuff IMO:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...s-9172805.html

From Twitter....

Vladimir Putin: "In Russia we ride bears to show our strength"

David Cameron: "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Comment

It is time we just elect a face that people like to be prime minister. Let's be honest, it doesn't really matter who is at the front - especially in a coalition.

There is no reason to have this weirdly boneless, gelatinous, posh twat at the front. I worry about his handshakes with other world leaders. Do you think he has bones in his hands? I suspect he sleeps inside some sort of water chamber and only eats plankton. And his wife looks like Andy Fordham. Have we stopped acknowledging that? Maybe she is Andy Fordham. He lost a lot of weight in that show about Fat Celebrities.

We need to make David Attenborough Prime Minister before he dies. Our deputy Prime Minister can be a Gorilla and our foreign Secretary a blue whale. I think we'd all like that.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-06-2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        It is time we just elect a face that people like to be prime minister. Let's be honest, it doesn't really matter who is at the front - especially in a coalition.

There is no reason to have this weirdly boneless, gelatinous, posh twat at the front. I worry about his handshakes with other word leaders. Do you think he has bones in his hands? I suspect he sleeps inside some sort of water chamber and only eats plankton. And his wife looks like Andy Fordham. Have we stopped acknowledging that? Maybe she is Andy Fordham. He lost a lot of weight in that show about Fat Celebrities.

We need to make David Attenborough Prime Minister before he dies. Our deputy Prime Minister can be a Gorilla and our foreign Secretary a blue whale. I think we'd all like that.

Take yer pick...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

Take yer pick...
          This could be our war song.

PJ made a great recovery from getting shot in the eye in that paintballing tragedy.

Comment

hes almost as bad of a dad as i am.

Comment

This one had me cracking up.

Comment

Working...
              X