Collapse
No announcement yet.

I refuse to sleep with her.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this girl can keep up with you in the gym then you are slacking in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
      I know. I only want to be friends with her. I hope she doesn't try to press on.
      If that was all you wanted, you wouldn't post in here about how you really don't wanna sleep with her. The thread title says "PLEASE HELP!" As if you need help on how not to fuck your gym partner. But... You're a man, man. You don't need help. She's not gonna rape you. She probably won't even make a move if you don't.

I think you wanna hit it. Or at the very least you wanted to brag about how this chick wants to hit it. Discuss.

ALSO: PICS OR GTFO. We gotta see what you're workin with

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        your wife dude. your wife.

it'll cost you a lot more than your marriage if you get caught.
        Listen to this man!!! He speaks the truth.

Comment

6 pages in and no pics of said woman WTF!

Comment

simple answer...stay away

Comment

post a pic trigg.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
                post a pic trigg.
                And not of her feet

Comment

You have pretty nice problems. Back to shear force and bending moment diagrams for me.
                  Last edited by Null; 11-14-2012, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    Me and my friend workout together at least 3 times a week. She a great partner because she like running, crossfit, boxing, yoga. Lately she's been texting me like crazy about working out or randoms things. Every time I try to talk to her about my wife she changes the subject. Yesterday I found out that she broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago. This morning she text me at 8:02 am asking me If I want to go with her to a yoga class tomorrow. Do you think she wants some of this slick Haitian american?
                    Good sir it's not worth it.

Think of your wife who loves you and is head over heels over you.

Think of your kids and how daddy is KING and their IDOL.

My nephew who's just 7-8 years old idolizes his dad very much and when he saw his dad kissing another woman other than his mom it came as such a shock to him that he threatened his dad he's going to commit suicide.

Think about the ramifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
                      Me and my friend workout together at least 3 times a week. She a great partner because she like running, crossfit, boxing, yoga. Lately she's been texting me like crazy about working out or randoms things. Every time I try to talk to her about my wife she changes the subject. Yesterday I found out that she broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago. This morning she text me at 8:02 am asking me If I want to go with her to a yoga class tomorrow. Do you think she wants some of this slick Haitian american?
                      Stop being a poof and skullfuk it.

Comment

Working...
                      X