No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye's Peace With The WBC Could Lead To Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye's Peace With The WBC Could Lead To Klitschko

DAVID HAYE moved a step closer to a very lucrative fight with Vitali Klitschko last night after secret peace talks with the WBC. The organization vowed to outlaw Haye, 31, after a wild Munich press conference brawl in February with Dereck Chisora, who had just lost on points to WBC champion Klitschko.

[Click Here To Read More]

Except.....he doesn't want anything to do with you..

Comment

David Haye? LMFAO check my sig.

He gets destroyed by Little brother, knockouts out a guy with a 15-3 record who lost badly to Big brother and now wants a title shot against Big brother? Haye is a C+ fighter, he is maybe a step below Adamek, maybe in the same class as Seth Mitchell. He wants money, I don't blame him, Klitschko's have all the money. But the Klitschko train keeps going, and going. Their conquest continues. Unless Haye wants his head severed like Sam Peter and Adamek.
      Last edited by Cuban Linx; 09-03-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post

He gets destroyed by Little brother, knockouts out a guy with a 15-3 record who lost badly to Big brother and now wants a title shot against Big brother? Haye is a C+ fighter, he is maybe a step below Adamek, maybe in the same class as Seth Mitchell. He wants money, I don't blame him, Klitschko's have all the money. But the Klitschko train keeps going, and going. Their conquest continues. Unless Haye wants his head severed like Sam Peter and Adamek.
        You clearly know f*** all about boxing.

Comment

Haye's inactivity is annoying. He treats boxing like Mayweather treats boxing, it's not cool from a British fighter and is out of step with a proud history.

Comment

Originally posted by luke1979 View Post
            You clearly know f*** all about boxing.
            What is there to say about David Haye? At this point his just little brothers left overs. Why would Big brother want little brothers left overs? If you notice, the guys that get a rare 2nd opportunity in life to fight a Klitschko have to earn their shots. Tony Thompson and Sam Peter got an opportunity that very few ever get but that's because they had to earn their way back up to a title shot. Which meant fighting multiple opponents and beating them in impressive fashion.

What Haye is trying to do is leap frog above fighters more deserving than him just because he KOed a guy that Big brother badly beat. He wants money, I don't blame him, the money is with the brothers. But can he beat Adamek? or Povetkin? or even Arreola? LOL based on his skill set I seriously doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post

Haye destroyed? the fight was boring

Comment

I'd like to se vitali knock this guy out to end his career.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrealfan View Post
                  I'd like to se vitali knock this guy out to end his career.
                  Win or lose against Vitali and Haye's career will be over. And I bet that if the Vitali fight never materializes Haye's career is already over.

Comment

LOL@ SECRET PEACE TALKS..... not so secret if its blasted all over the internet!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X