No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kell Brook, Carson Jones Get Tense at Face Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kell Brook, Carson Jones Get Tense at Face Off

Kell Brook’s IBF welterweight clash with Carson Jones on July 7 at the Motorpoint Arena Sheffield promises fireworks after the pair clashed at today’s press conference at the venue.

[Click Here To Read More]

is this fight really big enough to where BPP needed to put up 2 similar threads in such a short span? You couldve posted the pics with the other thread

Comment

Hilarious. Where they buy those belts from?

Comment

Kell Brook is another British boxing bum and his virginity will soon be taken. NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
          Kell Brook is another British boxing bum and his virginity will soon be taken. NEXT!
          Didn't know chuckie chesse had belts

Comment

Originally posted by braveheart31 View Post
            Didn't know chuckie chesse had belts
            She the **** is Cason jones?

Comment

It looks like brook is posing with the ref n his trinkets!!!

Comment

They borrowed those belts from poor quality wrestling organistatioh, if i owned a belt like that i'd hide it in a bin, not standing about with it on display.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
                  They borrowed those belts from poor quality wrestling organistatioh, if i owned a belt like that i'd hide it in a bin, not standing about with it on display.

No danger of you ever owning one. Those belts you are talking trash about are the USBA title that was first held by Tommy Hearns and the WBC Continental Americas title that was won by Carson when Chavez Jr vacated it. Those are legitimate junior titles, no one is claiming they are world titles and they are almost identical to the actual world belts issued by the IBF and WBC to their World Champions. Why do people who know nothing about boxing waste time posting in boxing forums?

Comment

Originally posted by HDBoxing View Post
                    No danger of you ever owning one. Those belts you are talking trash about are the USBA title that was first held by Tommy Hearns and the WBC Continental Americas title that was won by Carson when Chavez Jr vacated it. Those are legitimate junior titles, no one is claiming they are world titles and they are almost identical to the actual world belts issued by the IBF and WBC to their World Champions. Why do people who know nothing about boxing waste time posting in boxing forums?
                    That is the best post i have ever read on BS - and a 1st post too

Point made perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                    X