who ranks higher judah or hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Ask Kostya Tszyu
    so we are going by triangle theories are we? then i guess hasim rahman is better than muhammad ali, just ask trevor berbick. or how about jermain taylor is better than roberto duran? just ask william joppy. or maybe we should just ask floyd mayweather who was still standing at the end of their fight with him.

how about you get your head out of your ass and ask yourself why you cant make a decent post atleast once in a while.

not only was tszyu way past his prime against hatton but had the referee against him. hatton was allowed to hold and hit, push and rough house him all night. the ref was way too slow to break them as well.

prime tszyu would leave hatton napping the same way pacquiao did, even a past prime tszyu would beat him under fair circumstances.

hatton wouldnt knock out prime cory spinks though, no way. hell im not sure he would beat matthysse, mabuza or prime corley. and i know he wouldnt put up as good a fight against cotto. styles make fights and trinagle theories dont mean jack ****.

i agree hatton should rank above judah. at his best judah was a better fighter but he was at his best too rarely. still, triangle theories? dont make a jackass out of yourself.

Comment

**** all these haters I'm going for my man SuperJudah!

Comment

Judah would have stopped Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          so we are going by triangle theories are we? then i guess hasim rahman is better than muhammad ali, just ask trevor berbick. or how about jermain taylor is better than roberto duran? just ask william joppy. or maybe we should just ask floyd mayweather who was still standing at the end of their fight with him.

how about you get your head out of your ass and ask yourself why you cant make a decent post atleast once in a while.

not only was tszyu way past his prime against hatton but had the referee against him. hatton was allowed to hold and hit, push and rough house him all night. the ref was way too slow to break them as well.

prime tszyu would leave hatton napping the same way pacquiao did, even a past prime tszyu would beat him under fair circumstances.

hatton wouldnt knock out prime cory spinks though, no way. hell im not sure he would beat matthysse, mabuza or prime corley. and i know he wouldnt put up as good a fight against cotto. styles make fights and trinagle theories dont mean jack ****.

i agree hatton should rank above judah. at his best judah was a better fighter but he was at his best too rarely. still, triangle theories? dont make a jackass out of yourself.
          most sensible post I've read in this thread.

Comment

The one who actually won some of his big fights,Hatton was a warrior,Judah is a pathetic bottler

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              The one who actually won some of his big fights,Hatton was a warrior,Judah is a pathetic bottler
              Mickey Ward, Corey Spinks, Junior Witter ( A guy Hatton consistently ducked), Corley, Matthysse.

Overall Judah's resume is better than Hatton. It's not the resume of an elite but neither is Hatton's.

The majority of the fighters Judah lost to would more than likely beat Hatton anyway. Clottey, Cotto, Mayweather ( Did). Amir Khan is a coin toss in my eyes.

Comment

You're one dumb motherfucker, Larry.

Comment

Judah.

Better resume, more longevity and better h2h imo.

Hatton had the option to cement himself by staying around and fighting Khan, Bradley Maidana etc but he would prefer to drink guiness and eat pies, let that be his legacy then, a greedy money grabber. I can at least respect Judah for carrying on and trying, and look he has added a few good wins to his resume, which Hatton possibly could have done if he could be bothered, but after pac ended his HBO PPV gravy train he ****ed off to the pub.

Comment

Zab Judah lost more or less every big fight he has ever been in he bottles it under pressure.

Prime Hatton breaks Judah down and by the mid rounds Zab would start looking at a way to ***** out of the fight before he got stopped.

Zab has shown time and time again he hasn't got the heart to hang in there when the going gets tough and trust me if he was in there with a prime Hatton the going would get tough quick.

Silly question Hatton is better and prime for prime he stops Judah he would beat him into submission.

Comment

Hatton doesn't have what it takes to make Judah collapse mentally.

Comment

Working...
                      X