No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa: I Wanted To Beat Solis Quicker Than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa: I Wanted To Beat Solis Quicker Than Pacquiao

WBA featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa added another spectacular chapter to his sensational pro career in front of a sold-out crowd at "Boardwalk Hall" in Atlantic City on Saturday night. "El Ciclon de Guantanamo" literally blew away Jorge Solis, dropping the experienced Mexican five times in only four rounds to score his 20th win in as many pro-fights with 16 victories inside the distance.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBA featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa added another spectacular chapter to his sensational pro career in front of a sold-out crowd at "Boardwalk Hall" in Atlantic City on Saturday night. "El Ciclon de Guantanamo" literally blew away Jorge Solis, dropping the experienced Mexican five times in only four rounds to score his 20th win in as many pro-fights with 16 victories inside the distance.

[Click Here To Read More]
    140lb catchweight

pac vs. gamboa make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      140lb catchweight

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        140lb catchweight

No.

Not everyone has to fight Manny. So the range has gone from 135-160 to 126-160 of guys that should fight Pac? That's a hell of a range he's got there

Gamboa wanted to put on a show and do it big tonight, and he did. Props to him, leave it at that. He has other business to attend to outside of fantasy fights.

Comment

Gamboa: I Wanted To Beat Solis Quicker Than Pacquiao
          uhhh so if pac beats mosely faster than floyd beat mosley s that supposed 2 mean something? doesn't work like that does it?

Comment

Another one full of himself.

Why is Gamboa comparing himself to Pacquiao from 4 years ago @ 130. It makes no sense.

Theres a reason why Pac is the fighter he is today.

This is really a pointless thing to shoot for.

Beat solis quicker than Pacquiao?? GTFO

Comment

Nothing wrong with what gamboa said...only thing is solis is older now

Comment

Solis wasnt game he came to collect a check fighters that came to fight like barros and salido made gamboa look bad gamboa looked good but I bet juanma ko solis in one round with the way he fought tonite arum make lopez gamboa for the pr parade so lopez can move up after unifying the belts and shutting all the haters up again

Comment

All Roads Lead To Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    Solis wasnt game he came to collect a check fighters that came to fight like barros and salido made gamboa look bad gamboa looked good but I bet juanma ko solis in one round with the way he fought tonite arum make lopez gamboa for the pr parade so lopez can move up after unifying the belts and shutting all the haters up again
                    some of you puerto ricans are hilarious. Let gamboa shine, it was his night tonight. no need to criticize everything to protect your favorite fighter. if lopez is such a beast, he'll beat gamboa in time don't worry so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X