No announcement yet.

SM Mall of Asia...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
    It just seems unhealthy really. It makes it literally impossible to have clean facilities, and then there are no toilet paper rolls. Same with Max's, I'll never support them in America until they learn how to treat their paying guests.
    its ok, pinoys build anti-bodies through that.

Comment

should have the strictest and heftiest fines in recorded history levied against them for health and public safety violations for not having toilet seats on their toilets. They also neglect their customers of toilet paper.

That would never fly in America, the place would be barricaded off until time the establishment displayed that they have fixed the issue and the administrative fine was paid in full.

Onli in the flipyns

Comment

It just seems unhealthy really. It makes it literally impossible to have clean facilities, and then there are no toilet paper rolls. Same with Max's, I'll never support them in America until they learn how to treat their paying guests.
        Yeah.... But you wanna know the reason why there ain't any rolls in the Mall toilets and even at Max's? Well, i'll let you in on it..... come closer..... (*whispers*) coz most pinoy will probably purse it and bring it home with them once they see any... LOL!!! True!!! (look free tissue!!!! LOLOLOLOL)

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
        its ok, pinoys build anti-bodies through that.
        ......... and probably for this reason also.... boy you're makin me teary eyed.... LOL

Comment

Working...
        X